Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to fix error S_FT_ENABLE_FAIL (4032) in SP Flash tool while flashing iTel S13
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to fix error S_FT_ENABLE_FAIL (4032) in SP Flash tool while flashing iTel S13

How to fix error S_FT_ENABLE_FAIL (4032) in SP Flash tool while flashing iTel S13

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
nadjtech
nadjtech
nadjtech
06-03-2020, 03:27 PM

Hi, anybody can help me?
I wanna flash itel S13 but I get the error S_FT_ENABLE_FAIL (4032).
I tried to flash it with different firmwares I found on differents sites and I still get the same error.
I have even flashed it with a firmware I found here on Hovatek but I still get the same error.
Can anyboday helps me please?

NB: This is iTel S13 and not S13 PRO.
thanks!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-03-2020, 08:30 PM
(06-03-2020, 03:27 PM)nadjtech Hi, anybody can help me?
I wanna flash itel S13 but I get the error S_FT_ENABLE_FAIL (4032).
I tried to flash it with different firmwares I found on differents sites and I still get the same error.
I have even flashed it with a firmware I found here on Hovatek but I still get the same error.
Can anyboday helps me please?

NB: This is iTel S13 and not S13 PRO.
thanks!

what exactly is wrong with your phone and how did the problem begin?
what's the build number of your device? ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
which particular firmware from the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25377.html did you attempt to flash?
nadjtech
nadjtech
nadjtech
07-03-2020, 12:03 AM
The problem of the phone, it was stuck on logo.
Then I tried to go to the recovery mode by using volume buttons but it didn't work. The recovery was not working. I noticed that the problem was in the firmware. Then I've downloaded a firmware on the internet. When I tried to flash it, it failed with an error code. According to a tutorial on how to fix that error on YouTube, I should make a whole format except preloader. After I did it, I got this new error. And now the phone doesn't show anything. But I can noticed that it's been recongnized by the PC when plugged in...unfortunately I still get this error.
I've three different firmwares, but i still get the same error.
I don't know whether the problems comes from the firmware or not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-03-2020, 10:06 AM
(07-03-2020, 12:03 AM)nadjtech The problem of the phone, it was stuck on logo.
Then I tried to go to the recovery mode by using volume buttons but it didn't work. The recovery was not working. I noticed that the problem was in the firmware. Then I've downloaded a firmware on the internet. When I tried to flash it, it failed with an error code. According to a tutorial on how to fix that error on YouTube, I should make a whole format except preloader. After I did it, I got this new error. And now the phone doesn't show anything. But I can noticed that it's been recongnized by the PC when plugged in...unfortunately I still get this error.
I've three different firmwares, but i still get the same error.
I don't know whether the problems comes from the firmware or not.

there's no getting build number from your phone after a whole format except bootloader
have you tried all the fixes for the error 4032 listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html ?
download and try flashing the firmware S13-F8012-8.1-OP-V014-20181019 from the list @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-25377.html if you still encounter an error then post full screenshot of the tool and error message
nadjtech
nadjtech
nadjtech
21-03-2020, 08:00 AM

Hi, I'm sorry for the delay cuz I was sick.
I've flashed it with the firmware you provided but I still get the same problem.
Can you provide me some more solutions please?
I'm kinda frustrated 😩!

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2020, 04:52 PM
(21-03-2020, 08:00 AM)nadjtech Hi, I'm sorry for the delay cuz I was sick.
I've flashed it with the firmware you provided but I still get the same problem.
Can you provide me some more solutions please?
I'm kinda frustrated 😩!

no screenshot attached yet
also perform an emmc test using cm2mtk (cm2 dongle)
nadjtech
nadjtech
nadjtech
22-03-2020, 05:21 AM
Hi, i have finally found out this requires an iTel S13 Clone firmware. I've downloaded one but I get the error 1011 in SP Flash Tool. I've unticked USERDATA and CACH partitions, the flash is done but the phone doesn't show anything.
I think I should tick them so there it will be flashed properly in order to work.
Maybe this clone firmware is not good enough, can you guys help me please?
I can't find one except this one.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-03-2020, 04:32 PM
(22-03-2020, 05:21 AM)nadjtech Hi, i have finally found out this requires an iTel S13 Clone firmware. I've downloaded one but I get the error 1011 in SP Flash Tool. I've unticked USERDATA and CACH partitions, the flash is done but the phone doesn't show anything.
I think I should tick them so there it will be flashed properly in order to work.
Maybe this clone firmware is not good enough, can you guys help me please?
I can't find one except this one.

you don't need userdata & cache

you mentioned the phone does not show anything
if the phone can power on and you hear the boot sound but no display then see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html
if the phone can't power on i.e it's totally dead then remove / reinsert the battery then retry powering it on. If it still remains dead then the firmware you flashed is incompatible, you'll need to look for a different firmware
nadjtech
nadjtech
nadjtech
22-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Hi, I've fixed the issue.
The firmware I used is okey, so I flashed it without USERDATA partition.
I flashed it without battery...so after flash is done, I put back the battery untill about 2 hours. Then it started charging.
It's now okey!
Thanks 😊!!

This post was last modified: 22-03-2020, 05:34 PM by nadjtech.
nadjtech
nadjtech
nadjtech
22-03-2020, 05:40 PM

So now, the error s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032) occures when you try to flash with a firmware that doesn't match. And the error 1011 occures when the firmware is larger than the device's memory. To fix this, untick USERDATA, add the CACHE partition when the problem persists.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next