Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Lg flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Lg flashing

Lg flashing

mbaziira
mbaziira
mbaziira
26-03-2020, 08:02 AM

Guys help me i tried to flash my lg optimus L9 model LGP769 with LGUP but the problem am getting is when the tool tries to open show unknown which prevents it from continuing i have searched online on how to fix it even on YouTube still the same problem even the uppercut method still no success. With lg flashtool 2014 the device flashed and stops on 50% i have uninstalled en reinstalled lg drivers, changed usb cable even pc still the same problem the phone itself boot looped i tried factory reset in recovery still it persisted is there any other means i can use i have a kdz file

Sent from my D5503 using Hovatek Mobile
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
26-03-2020, 04:31 PM
(26-03-2020, 08:02 AM)mbaziira Guys help me i tried to flash my lg optimus L9 model LGP769 with LGUP but the problem am getting is when the tool tries to open show unknown which prevents it from continuing i have searched online on how to fix it even on YouTube still the same problem even the uppercut method still no success.  With lg flashtool 2014 the device flashed and stops on 50% i have uninstalled en reinstalled lg drivers, changed usb cable even pc still the same problem the phone itself boot looped i tried factory reset in recovery still it persisted is there any other means i can use i have a kdz file

Sent from my D5503 using Hovatek Mobile

lgup says unknown model? try applying the same technique @ https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g5/h...p-t3565508 and ensure to use files for your optimus l9