Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Huawei E5773s-320
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Huawei E5773s-320

Huawei E5773s-320

aiye
aiye
aiye
04-04-2020, 08:53 AM

Please I'm having an issue and I'd been trying all exploits to solve this, all proved abortive. I have Huawei mobile Wifi Router E5773s-320, it dropped real hard from my hands and went off. I tried getting it on but kept showing signs of been bricked. I plugged it in to charge, I shows charging for a while and few minutes later blinks both light at a go like in download mode. I tried flashing with balong tools and loading firmware on it which all went well and successful but the router refused to come up till now, the results are the same. Please how do I revive this router?
aiye
aiye
aiye
04-04-2020, 08:54 AM
Please I'm having an issue and I'd been trying all exploits to solve this, all proved abortive. I have Huawei mobile Wifi Router E5773s-320, it dropped real hard from my hands and went off. I tried getting it on but kept showing signs of been bricked. I plugged it in to charge, I shows charging for a while and few minutes later blinks both light at a go like in download mode. I tried flashing with balong tools and loading firmware on it which all went well and successful but the router refused to come up till now, the results are the same. Please how do I revive this router?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-04-2020, 01:53 PM
(04-04-2020, 08:53 AM)aiye Please I'm having an issue and I'd been trying all exploits to solve this, all proved abortive. I have Huawei mobile Wifi Router E5773s-320, it dropped real hard from my hands and went off. I tried getting it on but kept showing signs of been bricked. I plugged it in to charge, I shows charging for a while and few minutes later blinks both light at a go like in download mode. I tried flashing with balong tools and loading firmware on it which all went well and successful but the router refused to come up till now, the results are the same. Please how do I revive this router?

sounds like you should've checked the hardware not software
this firmware you flashed, have you ever used it successfully on this same device in the past?
bootshot the mifi again and check if it's detected on the pc or not