Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle.

[Please help] Gionee S10 lite (Qualcomm) got bricked after flashing it through Miracle.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
09-04-2020, 11:39 AM

(11-03-2020, 09:58 AM)X3non it's either empty battery or faulty backup
don't do anything to the battery yet, try flashing the firmware you downloaded then check if the device can power on
if it can power on then the backup is bad
if it can't then battery is likely empty
Ok, If the backup of that of Miracle is bad, I remembered i back up each partitions through QFIL using your tutorial here (www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31475.html) and i have this files in C:\Users\YongShifu\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\COMPORT_10. And a file name looks like this in .bin format "ReadData_emmc_Lun0_0x6b412_Len3072_DT_01_03_2020_12_04_46.bin"

Now, the problem is this.... In your Tutorial "How to use QFIL to flash to a single partition on Qualcomm" (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31476.html), The file you loaded is "recovery.img" which is .img format. Do i have to rename from .bin to .img and the long names to the name according to the partitions name?

Will i just rename the extension by adding .img to the files or i need to use a certain converter?

Lastly, How will i identify which one is boot, system, recovery etc...? I did the partitions backup in one process and that put all the partitions in one folder giving the partitions strange long names...

Thanks.

Here is the partition back up list... May be you can help identify the exact partition names

gofile.io/?c=KymPoQ
This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 11:46 AM by WhiteDragon.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-04-2020, 06:58 PM
(09-04-2020, 11:39 AM)WhiteDragon Ok, If the backup of that of Miracle is bad, I remembered i back up each partitions through QFIL using your tutorial here (www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31475.html) and i have this files in C:\Users\YongShifu\AppData\Roaming\Qualcomm\QFIL\COMPORT_10. And a file name looks like this in .bin format "ReadData_emmc_Lun0_0x6b412_Len3072_DT_01_03_2020_12_04_46.bin"

Now, the problem is this.... In your Tutorial "How to use QFIL to flash to a single partition on Qualcomm" (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31476.html), The file you loaded is "recovery.img" which is .img format. Do i have to rename from .bin to .img and the long names to the name according to the partitions name?

Will i just rename the extension by adding .img to the files or i need to use a certain converter?

Lastly, How will i identify which one is boot, system, recovery etc...? I did the partitions backup in one process and that put all the partitions in one folder giving the partitions strange long names...

Thanks.

Here is the partition back up list... May be you can help identify the exact partition names

gofile.io/?c=KymPoQ

1. you don't need to rename to .img
2. even if you wish to rename then you can do so, you don't need a special converter
3. identifying boot, recovery and system is easy. system is the largest file you have, boot and recovery are both 32mb in size, you'll need to extract the 32mb files using a tool such as AIK from xda to find out which one is boot and which is recovery. generally recovery will have more files within ramdisk folder than boot. the rest of the files will be extremely difficult to find which is why in the video i renamed the backup before making a new backup

4. but in your case, you could use the start and length addr in the file names to your advantage.
from the filename e.g. ReadData_emmc_Lun0_0x720400_Len1024_DT_16_12_2019_13_46_44.bin
0x720400 is start lba
len1024 is lba number

so use the lba i.e 0x720400 in my file name to identify which partition each file should goto within partition manager in qfil
if you look closely from either the readback or flashing guide, you'll notice that 0x720400 is config partition, so if i was to flash then it'll go to config
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
WhiteDragon
Techie Member
09-04-2020, 07:05 PM
Thanks... I will work it out and give feedback.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2