Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno camon x pro ca8 flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno camon x pro ca8 flash

Tecno camon x pro ca8 flash

alpha015
alpha015
alpha015
Enthusiastic Member
02-05-2020, 04:31 PM

Bonjour comment vous allez au fait mon tecno a commencé à s'éteindre et a déclenché sans que je connaisse la cause du coup j'ai donné à quelqu'un pour qu'il le flash depuis lors qu'il ne s'allume plus quand tu branche sur un pc sa fait seulement un fils donc j'ai essayé de le flasher a mon tour avec softewar télécharger mais j'ai les résultats suivants sur les pièces jointes 
J'ai besoin d'aide merci
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-05-2020, 02:20 PM
(02-05-2020, 04:31 PM)alpha015 Bonjour comment vous allez au fait mon tecno a commencé à s'éteindre et a déclenché sans que je connaisse la cause du coup j'ai donné à quelqu'un pour qu'il le flash depuis lors qu'il ne s'allume plus quand tu branche sur un pc sa fait seulement un fils donc j'ai essayé de le flasher a mon tour avec softewar télécharger mais j'ai les résultats suivants sur les pièces jointes 
J'ai besoin d'aide merci

English only.
use https://translate.google.com to translate to English.
alpha015
alpha015
alpha015
Enthusiastic Member
03-05-2020, 02:22 PM
Hello how do you go by the way my tecno started to go out and triggered without me knowing the cause of the blow I gave to someone so that the flash since when it does not turn on when you plug into a pc its only a son so I tried to flash it in turn with softewar download but I have the following results on attachments
I need help thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-05-2020, 09:20 AM
(03-05-2020, 02:22 PM)alpha015 Hello how do you go by the way my tecno started to go out and triggered without me knowing the cause of the blow I gave to someone so that the flash since when it does not turn on when you plug into a pc its only a son so I tried to flash it in turn with softewar download but I have the following results on attachments
I need help thanks

there's no attachment
upload your screenshot to imgur.com then post the link here
also ensure to try flashing using format all + download in SWD tool