Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno KA7 stuck on Bootscreen then goes off
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno KA7 stuck on Bootscreen then goes off

Tecno KA7 stuck on Bootscreen then goes off

falcon01
falcon01
falcon01
14-05-2020, 11:41 AM

Good day Hovatek,  My brother's phone fell on the floor and it refused to start up, it shows the boot logo then goes off.  I have installed Another OS on it though it gave me an errorr 'PMT changed for ROM' so I selected format all and download and it worked but the phone still won't boot up it shows the boot screen then goes off. But if I Press volume down plus power key, it opens fastboot mode and stays untill the fastboot exceeds its standby time.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-05-2020, 03:28 PM
(14-05-2020, 11:41 AM)falcon01 Good day Hovatek,  My brother's phone fell on the floor and it refused to start up, it shows the boot logo then goes off.  I have installed Another OS on it though it gave me an errorr 'PMT changed for ROM' so I selected format all and download and it worked but the phone still won't boot up it shows the boot screen then goes off. But if I Press volume down plus power key, it opens fastboot mode and stays untill the fastboot exceeds its standby time.

Try booting it to recovery mode using the vol up key and wipe data/factory reset once successful reboot and wait to see if it will boot to homescreen.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2020, 07:54 PM
(14-05-2020, 11:41 AM)falcon01 Good day Hovatek,  My brother's phone fell on the floor and it refused to start up, it shows the boot logo then goes off.  I have installed Another OS on it though it gave me an errorr 'PMT changed for ROM' so I selected format all and download and it worked but the phone still won't boot up it shows the boot screen then goes off. But if I Press volume down plus power key, it opens fastboot mode and stays untill the fastboot exceeds its standby time.

Have the hardware (board) looked at

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.