Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Oukitel WP2 flash with SP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Oukitel WP2 flash with SP

[Please help] Oukitel WP2 flash with SP

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Batfly
Batfly
Batfly
Enthusiastic Member
16-05-2020, 02:29 PM

Hi !

I’m actually try to flash an Oukitel WP2 because this one freeze at the loading screen (The Logo appear, but don’t do more, even in recovery mode).

I dowloaded everything except the preloader, but nothing changed :

So I tryed to add the preloader file on the list, and here, I have

“ERROR : STATUS_MMC_ERR (0xC0040030)”

and no hint .

Someone have a solution to this ?

I either try the V3, but I get “Error: initializing scatter file failed. Check the name of the scatter file which you load is legal”. Mean it work only for the V5 regarding another video.

The download still ok when I don’t tick the preloader. But still stuck to the logo screen….

I guess I must format /do a firmware upgrade ? Even if it’s risky ?

If I don't get answer until next week, I presume I will not have another choice to do that :/ .

I add  that I get the firmware here :

https://www.leakite.com/oukitel-wp2-firmware/

Thank you !
This post was last modified: 16-05-2020, 02:31 PM by Batfly.
Attached Files
.png
ERROR.png
Size: 190.09 KB / Downloads: 3
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-05-2020, 08:59 PM
(16-05-2020, 02:29 PM)Batfly Hi !

I’m actually try to flash an Oukitel WP2 because this one freeze at the loading screen (The Logo appear, but don’t do more, even in recovery mode).

So I tryed to add the preloader file on the list, and here, I have

“ERROR : STATUS_MMC_ERR (0xC0040030)”

and no hint .

Someone have a solution to this ?

I either try the V3, but I get “Error: initializing scatter file failed. Check the name of the scatter file which you load is legal”. Mean it work only for the V5 regarding another video.

The download still ok when I don’t tick the preloader. But still stuck to the logo screen….

I guess I must format /do a firmware upgrade ? Even if it’s risky ?

If I don't get answer until next week, I presume I will not have another choice to do that :/ .

I add  that I get the firmware here :

https://www.leakite.com/oukitel-wp2-firmware/

Thank you !

Did you take note of the phone’s original build no?
State the build no. that is displayed at the top when you boot to recovery mode?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2020, 09:11 AM
(16-05-2020, 02:29 PM)Batfly Hi !

when you flashed all except preloader, was it successful with a green tick?
if yes, are you able to boot to recovery mode? and did you perform a factory reset after flashing the firmware?
Batfly
Batfly
Batfly
Enthusiastic Member
26-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Quote:Did you take note of the phone’s original build no?
State the build no. that is displayed at the top when you boot to recovery mode?
Did you talk about the IMEI ? Where I can

Quote:when you flashed all except preloader, was it successful with a green tick?
if yes, are you able to boot to recovery mode? and did you perform a factory reset after flashing the firmware?
Yes, the green tick was here, and yes, I try to boot in recovery mode : still freeze at the logo screen. The factory reset is "Power + Volume Up" , right ? So yes, I do .
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-05-2020, 10:20 AM

(26-05-2020, 11:21 AM)Batfly Yes, the green tick was here, and yes, I try to boot in recovery mode : still freeze at the logo screen. The factory reset is "Power + Volume Up" , right ? So yes, I do .

power off the phone then use vol up + power button to boot to recovery mode (not the other way round)
if unable to get to recovery, you could also try wiping emmc in factory mode ; see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12935.html
This post was last modified: 27-05-2020, 10:22 AM by X3non.
Batfly
Batfly
Batfly
Enthusiastic Member
27-05-2020, 03:55 PM
I'm unable to recovery, and the wiping mode seems don't work (I keep  press Volume down + power during 60sec, so I postulate that).

In fact, for more precision, when I press voume Up + power, I get the 3 options :
- Recovery Mode
- Fastboot Mode
- Normal Mode

Whatever I chosse, I get after the selection the "Oukitel" Logo screen, and nothing else even after 4 hours of waiting...
This post was last modified: 27-05-2020, 03:58 PM by Batfly.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-05-2020, 10:04 AM
(27-05-2020, 03:55 PM)Batfly I'm unable to recovery, and the wiping mode seems don't work (I keep  press Volume down + power during 60sec, so I postulate that).

In fact, for more precision, when I press voume Up + power, I get the 3 options :
- Recovery Mode
- Fastboot Mode
- Normal Mode

Whatever I chosse, I get after the selection the "Oukitel" Logo screen, and nothing else even after 4 hours of waiting...

use SPft to format all except bootloader, if successful then confirm if your phone can still power on to bootlogo or not
Batfly
Batfly
Batfly
Enthusiastic Member
31-05-2020, 09:48 PM
"Bootloader", you mean "Preloader", "boot", or both ?
Here the list on attached file
This post was last modified: 31-05-2020, 09:49 PM by Batfly.
Attached Files
.png
boot list.png
Size: 34.62 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-06-2020, 01:31 PM
(31-05-2020, 09:48 PM)Batfly "Bootloader", you mean "Preloader", "boot", or both ?
Here the list on attached file

click the format tab in spft, you'll understand what i meant in my previous reply
Batfly
Batfly
Batfly
Enthusiastic Member
04-06-2020, 09:34 AM

Ok I get it .

-> spft format without bootloader successful
-> The phone power on
-> It still lock on bootlogo

Must I format with the bootloader ?

PS : Sorry If I take time to answer, but my job don't give me any time and I don't think to this phone any time since someone give me an old phone, even if it's less better than mine ^^" .
Oh, and thank you by the way,  it's rare to see patience about problem on a phone not so used than usual ^^ .
This post was last modified: 04-06-2020, 05:00 PM by Batfly.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next