Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android zc553kl x00dda sucess but nothing happend
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

zc553kl x00dda sucess but nothing happend

zc553kl x00dda sucess but nothing happend

zhyfrint
zhyfrint
zhyfrint
25-05-2020, 01:51 PM

hi there!

i have a problem about flashing asus_x00dda zc553kl  success but nothing happen, " black screen, red light flashing/ blinking, and diag 900e"

before that i had a problem on the phone, ASUS INCREDIBLE logo glitching  like the half of the logo is on the left and right side  movement randomly when powering, but when you wait little mins. the yellow penguin logo appear then hang and nothings happen, you can't go to recovey mode just fastboot only,

after that i use fastboot flashing all of zc553kl x00dd. i find one and, the glitch of ASUS INCREDIBLE fix and the yellow penguin lost  i think i success but one thing i go to recovery mode to update the fimware fix all problem but i cant enter recovery mode there is a problem supported api : 3 then blackout

i research again i find one fastboot firmware on the site when i use it the phone blackout and just read diag 900e.

i research again and again i find qfil and firmware debug,
i use it on qfil and use the test pinout and the diag 900e gone and replace 9008 and start the flashing and became success! im so happy about that and check the phone, but when i plug again on cmputer diag 900e appear, " what is that? success but nothing?

can you help me out? please! ???

thanks in advance!
Attached Files
.jpg
Screenshot_20200519-013302_Video Player.jpg
Size: 485.68 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-05-2020, 09:44 AM
(25-05-2020, 01:51 PM)zhyfrint hi there!
can you help me out? please! ???

thanks in advance!

did you take note of the build number of your device before flashing?
is it the same build as the firmware you flashed?
This post was last modified: 27-05-2020, 09:45 AM by X3non.