Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix S2 pro not charging nor turning on
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix S2 pro not charging nor turning on

Infinix S2 pro not charging nor turning on

lightM
lightM
lightM
12-07-2020, 09:14 PM

Hi, my phone won't charge or turn on. What happened was i removed the battery and reinserted because it was draining when it reaches 50%. But when I pressed the power button it turned on and immediately before boot it went off. And its like that since. When I connect the charger it starts charging and immediately stops. Just like when you try to power it on. Everything with the phone seems OK because I didn't touch anywhere apart from the battery. Kindly help.

Sent from my MD10 using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2020, 09:14 AM
(12-07-2020, 09:14 PM)lightM Hi, my phone won't charge or turn on. What happened was i removed the battery and reinserted because it was draining when it reaches 50%. But when I pressed the power button it turned on and immediately before boot it went off. And its like that since. When I connect the charger it starts charging and immediately stops. Just like when you try to power it on. Everything with the phone seems OK because I didn't touch anywhere apart from the battery. Kindly help.

how did this problem begin? after a update? or something else
have you tried flashing back stock firmware?
lightM
lightM
lightM
16-07-2020, 06:36 AM
(13-07-2020, 09:14 AM)X3non
(12-07-2020, 09:14 PM)lightM
Hi, my phone won't charge or turn on. What happened was i removed the battery and reinserted because it was draining when it reaches 50%. But when I pressed the power button it turned on and immediately before boot it went off. And its like that since. When I connect the charger it starts charging and immediately stops. Just like when you try to power it on. Everything with the phone seems OK because I didn't touch anywhere apart from the battery. Kindly help.

how did this problem begin? after a update? or something else
have you tried flashing back stock firmware?

Thanks. I have just changed the panel. It's now working? I'll  Get in touch if help needed. Goodday