Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android unable to use maui meta, maui modem or miraclebox
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

unable to use maui meta, maui modem or miraclebox

unable to use maui meta, maui modem or miraclebox

sysbug0010
sysbug0010
sysbug0010
Enthusiastic Member
03-08-2020, 05:19 PM

Hi guys, 

I want to flash new imei for testing purpose on a Wiko U300 (Ride) which run a 6761 chipset. Al lthe tutorial said that we need to remove the battery and connect the phone but nothing happend.
I was able to pu the phone in 3 diffrent mode:

1 - Without battery and keeping the vol+ button when connecting, got a device poping and this what I use to use SPFlash (to download NVRAM and to flash again)
2 - With battery power + voldown , got a factory menu which also shows a 'Mediatek USB Vcom (Android)' USB device (I guess its what people called "meta mode")
3 - Fastboot mode

Which mode I need to be to use miracle box, or Maui Modem or Maui meta, because nothing works, only SPFlash tool
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
14-08-2020, 06:49 PM
(03-08-2020, 05:19 PM)sysbug0010 Hi guys, 

I want to flash new imei for testing purpose on a Wiko U300 (Ride) which run a 6761 chipset. Al lthe tutorial said that we need to remove the battery and connect the phone but nothing happend.
I was able to pu the phone in 3 diffrent mode:

1 - Without battery and keeping the vol+ button when connecting, got a device poping and this what I use to use SPFlash (to download NVRAM and to flash again)
2 - With battery power + voldown , got a factory menu which also shows a 'Mediatek USB Vcom (Android)' USB device (I guess its what people called "meta mode")
3 - Fastboot mode

Which mode I need to be to use miracle box, or Maui Modem or Maui meta, because nothing works, only SPFlash tool

With battery, powered off, no button held