Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to root gionee s10 lite., device Gionee SW17G02
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to root gionee s10 lite., device Gionee SW17G02

How to root gionee s10 lite., device Gionee SW17G02

ajilok2
ajilok2
ajilok2
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2020, 07:49 PM

I think I understand how to root the phone with magisk, but my problem is how to get my boot image I've been trying to backup using miracle box but it keeps saying phone not identity despite that the port has detect my phone 
Now that I want to download the firmware here in other to get the bootimage, I don't know the actual one to download ,because I can't find gionee SW17G02
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-09-2020, 10:53 AM
(03-09-2020, 07:49 PM)ajilok2 I think I understand how to root the phone with magisk, but my problem is how to get my boot image I've been trying to backup using miracle box but it keeps saying phone not identity despite that the port has detect my phone 
Now that I want to download the firmware here in other to get the bootimage, I don't know the actual one to download ,because I can't find gionee SW17G02

check the build number or SW version of your device in settings if it matches the build listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html
if it does then you can download the first link
if it doesn't download the first link, extract the firmware then use the firehose programmer file from within the firmware in miracle thunder to backup firmware from your device