Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno b1p imei problem after flash with software download tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno b1p imei problem after flash with software download tool

Tecno b1p imei problem after flash with software download tool

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
vineakachi
vineakachi
vineakachi
09-09-2020, 07:32 PM

thank you sir
vineakachi
vineakachi
vineakachi
11-09-2020, 09:48 AM
please sir there is one more issue am facing after the whole process my phone is now heating up and uncomfortable to hold I noticed this while trying to fix the imei issue whenever the phone boots into meta mode and I reboot it starts getting hot but if I flash it it again the heating stops what do you suggest I am willing to continue using the phone like that but initially I wanted to reflash using firmware upgrade option I was afraid I would loose the imei again so I tried the download only option in software download tool my data was intact but heating still continued what can I do please?.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-09-2020, 08:15 PM
(11-09-2020, 09:48 AM)vineakachi please sir there is one more issue am facing after the whole process my phone is now heating up and uncomfortable to hold I noticed this while trying to fix the imei issue whenever the phone boots into meta mode and I reboot it starts getting hot but if I flash it it again the heating stops what do you suggest I am willing to continue using the phone like that but initially I wanted to reflash using firmware upgrade option I was afraid I would loose the imei again so I tried the download only option in software download tool my data was intact but heating still continued what can I do please?.

does this happen if you boot the phone into safe mode? hold power button until the power menu comes up then hold power off till it switches to safe mode
vineakachi
vineakachi
vineakachi
12-09-2020, 10:47 AM
yes it does
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-09-2020, 07:44 AM

(12-09-2020, 10:47 AM)vineakachi yes it does

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2