Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Rmx2040 (realme 6i) scatter file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Rmx2040 (realme 6i) scatter file

Rmx2040 (realme 6i) scatter file

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2020, 01:09 PM

Hi guys, I'm trying to get the scatter file in this and so far I found this on the ozip file:

preloader 0x0
pgpt 0x0
recovery_a 0x8000
misc 0x2008000
para 0x2088000
opporeserve1 0x2108000
opporeserve2 0x2908000
opporeserve3 0x6908000
oppo_custom 0xa908000
expdb 0xaa08000
frp 0xbe08000
vbmeta 0xbf08000
vbmeta_system 0xc708000
vbmeta_vendor 0xcf08000
md_udc 0xd708000
metadata 0xeda2000
nvcfg 0x10da2000
nvdata 0x12da2000
persist 0x16da2000
protect1 0x19da2000
protect2 0x1a5a2000
seccfg 0x1b000000
sec1 0x1b800000
proinfo 0x1ba00000
boot_para 0x1bd00000
nvram 0x1d700000
cdt_engineering 0x21700000
logo 0x21f00000
md1img 0x22700000
special_preload 0x2a700000
my_custom 0x5a700000
spmfw 0x6a700000
scp1 0x6a800000
scp2 0x6ae00000
sspm_1 0x6b400000
sspm_2 0x6b500000
gz1 0x6b600000
gz2 0x6c600000
lk 0x6d600000
lk2 0x6d800000
boot 0x6da00000
dtbo 0x6fa00000
tee1 0x70200000
tee2 0x70700000
super 0x71000000
recovery 0x1ff800000
cache 0x203800000
userdata 0x21e800000
otp 0xFFFF01d8
flashinfo 0xFFFF0080
sgpt 0xFFFF0000

I can't seem to use it on SP Flash tool. It gives me:
Error: Status_scatter_file_Invalid (0xC0030001)

Is there any way for me to convert this to a file that SP Flash tool can read? I'm trying to flash the stock firmware but I can't because of this.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2020, 12:09 AM
(28-10-2020, 01:09 PM)subma rine13 Hi guys, I'm trying to get the scatter file in this and so far I found this on the ozip file:
Is there any way for me to convert this to a file that SP Flash tool can read? I'm trying to flash the stock firmware but I can't because of this.

do you have the custom da file for this model?
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2020, 05:20 AM
(29-10-2020, 12:09 AM)X3non
(28-10-2020, 01:09 PM)subma rine13 Hi guys, I'm trying to get the scatter file in this and so far I found this on the ozip file:

do you have the custom da file for this model?

Hi.
I don't know what a "da" file is, Sir. The only ones I have available that's related to the phone is the ozip file and some .img files located inside the ozip file.

Edit:
If it helps, I have the MTK all in one DA file that's already in SP Flash tool.
I also tried using Miracle 2.7a doing the method where I click MTK>Write>Select chipset (8thboot)>Select the scatter file (except, without the "bin" file because I can't find that one in the Ozip file)> and connect the phone. Unfortunately, it's stuck on:

Waiting for USB Port...
Set OPPO PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)
>>Please Hold "ON" to connect with the phone...

It detects the phone but it never moves past that no matter how long I wait. I figured maybe the Miracle box doesn't support my phone yet because Rmx2040 came out around June or May 2020. Is there anything else I can do?
This post was last modified: 29-10-2020, 05:55 AM by subma rine13. Edit Reason: Added stuff
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2020, 11:15 AM
(29-10-2020, 05:20 AM)subma rine13 Hi.
I don't know what a "da" file is, Sir. The only ones I have available that's related to the phone is the ozip file and some .img files located inside the ozip file.

Edit:
I also tried using Miracle 2.7a doing the method where I click MTK>Write>Select chipset (8thboot)>Select the scatter file (except, without the "bin" file because I can't find that one in the Ozip file)> and connect the phone. Unfortunately, it's stuck on:

Waiting for USB Port...

It detects the phone but it never moves past that no matter how long I wait. I figured maybe the Miracle box doesn't support my phone yet because Rmx2040 came out around June or May 2020. Is there anything else I can do?

see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/so-whats-al...-da-files/
in summary, you could get a working scatter file by reading firmware from your device but you'll need the right DA to achieve this. Unfortunately DA file for latest oppo phones is not available

not sure why you need the scatter file but if you need toflash this device then you'll need to use ofp firmware along with the download tool that comes with the ofp file (requires authorized id)
This post was last modified: 29-10-2020, 11:16 AM by X3non.
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2020, 02:08 PM

(29-10-2020, 11:15 AM)X3non
(29-10-2020, 05:20 AM)subma rine13 Hi.

Edit:

Waiting for USB Port...

see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/so-whats-al...-da-files/
in summary, you could get a working scatter file by reading firmware from your device but you'll need the right DA to achieve this. Unfortunately DA file for latest oppo phones is not available

not sure why you need the scatter file but if you need toflash this device then you'll need to use ofp firmware along with the download tool that comes with the ofp file (requires authorized id)

Hi

I'm only doing this because I accidentally hardbricked my phone.
When I unlocked the bootloader, I tried rooting it by finding boot.img from the ozip file and using a different vbmeta.img (from a different phone because i thought they were all just the same), and it worked. At least, for a while. I started experiencing bugs such as the phone randomly rebooting, the camera wasn't working, I can't go to landscape mode and then go back to portrait because the UI would restart itself, and many more. At this point, I wanted to go back to stock. But since I unlocked my bootloader, I couldn't access stock recovery properly. In hopes of everything going well, I decided to lock the bootloader to see what'll happen (If i'll be able to access stock recovery or not). Annnnnnnd that's where everything fell apart.

When I restarted the phone after locking the bootloader, it gave me a "red state" on boot. I was surprised because I felt like I fu**ed things up at this point, and viola, I did. Now, I can't access stock recovery (no matter what combination I press whether it's: volume up + power / volume down + power) plus I can't go to fastboot mode because the bootloader is locked (you need the bootloader to be unlocked to access fastboot mode again, but I can't do that because the phone doesn't even get past the damn boot screen).
But oddly enough, I don't know what this mode is called but, when you hold volume up and down together and connect it to the computer, the computer reads it as an "OPPO PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)" which is one of the pre-requisites in SP Flash tool. But like I said, I need a scatter file for my model to be able to reflash stock back.

If it's possible in miracle box/thunder, I don't know how to do it. Plus, it never gets past the "hold 'ON'" thingy. I think it's not supported or something.

I guess the only available solution or thing for me to do now is idk, go to an authorized service center to get this fixed or something.

Edit:
Also, there are no OFP files available for Rmx2040 yet. I'm deciding if I'll just wait for someone to upload a scatter file for this model or have it fixed by Realme. I've been asking at XDA Forums too on how much it costs to have stock reflashed and so far, no one is really answering.

Edit:
Also, I've tried every method I saw on the internet. Most of the really require the scatter file and they all lead to one thing which is, the SP Flash tool OR Miracle box.
Is there a way for the pc to detect the phone via ADB during the "volume up + down then connect to pc" thing? I figured, if that was possible, I could've just flash the ozip file there but then again, I think the bootloader needs to be unlocked again if I do such a thing (if it's even possible).

I have another model here which is about the same as this phone. It's Rmx2040 too, it's my brother's phone. Since it's working and everything, I also tried grabbing it's scatter file using MTK Droid Tools. Unfortunately, nothing was displaying in the IMEI and I can't get its scatter file because the option to do so was greyed out. I also tried getting the scatter file of my brother's phone via adb using:
adb shell

cat /proc/emmc OR cat /proc/mtd

but it didn't work. I REALLY need that scatter file in order to flash the stock back to my phone but... I ran out of options. There's even a method where I'll need a box (which needs to be bought and I need to have an ID) or something, it's waaaay to expensive.
The only option i have left here is to just go to an authorized service center and have it fixed by them instead. I kindly ask, is there anything left that I can do to fix this problem or I have nothing left but my last option..?

Thanks for replying to me by the way, no one ever really replies to any of my messages specially regarding this, not even on other forums.
This post was last modified: 29-10-2020, 02:42 PM by subma rine13.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2020, 11:01 AM
(29-10-2020, 02:08 PM)subma rine13 I'm only doing this because I accidentally hardbricked my phone.
When I unlocked the bootloader, I tried rooting it by finding boot.img from the ozip file and using a different vbmeta.img (from a different phone because i thought they were all just the same), and it worked. At least, for a while. I started experiencing bugs such as the phone randomly rebooting, the camera wasn't working, I can't go to landscape mode and then go back to portrait because the UI would restart itself, and many more. At this point, I wanted to go back to stock. But since I unlocked my bootloader, I couldn't access stock recovery properly. In hopes of everything going well, I decided to lock the bootloader to see what'll happen (If i'll be able to access stock recovery or not). Annnnnnnd that's where everything fell apart.

maybe the boot.img you used from the ozip was from a different build number

(29-10-2020, 02:08 PM)subma rine13 When I restarted the phone after locking the bootloader, it gave me a "red state" on boot. I was surprised because I felt like I fu**ed things up at this point, and viola, I did. Now, I can't access stock recovery (no matter what combination I press whether it's: volume up + power / volume down + power) plus I can't go to fastboot mode because the bootloader is locked (you need the bootloader to be unlocked to access fastboot mode again, but I can't do that because the phone doesn't even get past the damn boot screen).

red state is most likely the reason why the device won't boot into fastboot mode anymore, not because the bootloader is locked (afterall, you need to boot into fastboot to unlock the bootloader) and i'm guessing you've figured it out already, bootloader should never be locked while running custom images

(29-10-2020, 02:08 PM)subma rine13 ...Edit:
Also, there are no OFP files available for Rmx2040 yet.

did you check the firmware @ https://firmwarex.net/realme-6i-rmx2040-...lash-file/ ? from the post it looks like an ofp firmware (no guarantees though)
also having ofp firmware is only one half the problem, you'll still need to look for someone or service with an authorized oppo flashing id to help you flash

if you can get the device to a service center then you should do that, because even if someone does manage to upload a scatter file, it's likely that it would be read using a hardware box which in turn means you'll need the same hardware box to flash (seeing as the DA is not available)

(29-10-2020, 02:08 PM)subma rine13 I have another model here which is about the same as this phone. It's Rmx2040 too, it's my brother's phone. Since it's working and everything, I also tried grabbing it's scatter file using MTK Droid Tools. Unfortunately, nothing was displaying in the IMEI and I can't get its scatter file because the option to do so was greyed out. I also tried getting the scatter file of my brother's phone via adb using:
adb shell

you could read firmware from such a device if it's rooted, using wwr mtk (adb tab). mtk droid tool doesn't support mtk devices with new chipsets. still you'll need da to flash to your own device seeing as you can't get to fastboot and bootloader is still locked

(29-10-2020, 02:08 PM)subma rine13 but it didn't work. I REALLY need that scatter file in order to flash the stock back to my phone but... I ran out of options. There's even a method where I'll need a box (which needs to be bought and I need to have an ID) or something, it's waaaay to expensive.
The only option i have left here is to just go to an authorized service center and have it fixed by them instead. I kindly ask, is there anything left that I can do to fix this problem or I have nothing left but my last option..?

take the device to an authorized service center
subma rine13
subma rine13
subma rine13
Enthusiastic Member
31-10-2020, 11:33 AM
(30-10-2020, 11:01 AM)X3non maybe the boot.img you used from the ozip was from a different build number

red state is most likely the reason why the device won't boot into fastboot mode anymore, not because the bootloader is locked (afterall, you need to boot into fastboot to unlock the bootloader) and i'm guessing you've figured it out already, bootloader should never be locked while running custom images

did you check the firmware @ https://firmwarex.net/realme-6i-rmx2040-...lash-file/ ? from the post it looks like an ofp firmware (no guarantees though)
also having ofp firmware is only one half the problem, you'll still need to look for someone or service with an authorized oppo flashing id to help you flash

if you can get the device to a service center then you should do that, because even if someone does manage to upload a scatter file, it's likely that it would be read using a hardware box which in turn means you'll need the same hardware box to flash (seeing as the DA is not available)

you could read firmware from such a device if it's rooted, using wwr mtk (adb tab). mtk droid tool doesn't support mtk devices with new chipsets. still you'll need da to flash to your own device seeing as you can't get to fastboot and bootloader is still locked

take the device to an authorized service center

YES, I LITERALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT! Sad( The phone's build number at the time of unlocking the bootloader was A.31, and at the time of flashing the patched (via magisk) boot.img, the patched boot.img was from A.27. (Sidenote: the vbmeta.img was from a post about rooting realme 5. So it's basically from a realme 5. I couldn't identify if the vbmeta file was patched too, i tried to patch it in magisk and nothing happened).
Was doing that... a bad thing? they should always be from the same build number? Dang, here I thought they were all the same.

I've obtained the ofp file from the link you've given to me (Thank you so much btw). I tried doing the cracked MSM download tool method but MSM isn't detecting the phone for some reason. I found this in device manager though(Under "Ports (COM & LPT"):
OPPO PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)"
Which, appears everytime i plug in my phone while holding both volume buttons. I don't get it, if the PC is reading it, why isn't anything appearing on MSM download tool? :/ Also, it might take a while before I go to an authorized service center. I'll keep looking for methods on how to fix this for a while.
This post was last modified: 31-10-2020, 11:35 AM by subma rine13.
sany.svenson
sany.svenson
sany.svenson
31-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Такая же проблема.В режим fastboot не заходит
Same problem.Does not enter fastboot mode
This post was last modified: 31-10-2020, 03:03 PM by sany.svenson.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-11-2020, 12:02 AM
(31-10-2020, 11:33 AM)subma rine13 YES, I LITERALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT! Sad( The phone's build number at the time of unlocking the bootloader was A.31, and at the time of flashing the patched (via magisk) boot.img, the patched boot.img was from A.27. (Sidenote: the vbmeta.img was from a post about rooting realme 5. So it's basically from a realme 5. I couldn't identify if the vbmeta file was patched too, i tried to patch it in magisk and nothing happened).
Was doing that... a bad thing? they should always be from the same build number? Dang, here I thought they were all the same.

wrong boot.img to use, you must always use from same build on the phone

(31-10-2020, 11:33 AM)subma rine13 I've obtained the ofp file from the link you've given to me (Thank you so much btw). I tried doing the cracked MSM download tool method but MSM isn't detecting the phone for some reason. I found this in device manager though(Under "Ports (COM & LPT"):
OPPO PreLoader USB VCOM (Android) (COM4)"
Which, appears everytime i plug in my phone while holding both volume buttons. I don't get it, if the PC is reading it, why isn't anything appearing on MSM download tool? :/ Also, it might take a while before I go to an authorized service center. I'll keep looking for methods on how to fix this for a while.

use the official download tool that came with the firmware and search for one who has an authorized id to help you flash (most likely not free)
sany.svenson
sany.svenson
sany.svenson
01-11-2020, 07:28 AM

How much will the Realme 6I(RMX 2040) firmware cost?) In your company and how to transfer money to you?I'm from Russia.Just translate at the exchange rate?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next