Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Wikoo k1000
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Wikoo k1000

Wikoo k1000

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Enthusiastic Member
05-12-2020, 10:08 PM

Hi. Could you please help me with this. I flashed my wikoo k1000 which was successful but now my said device is not being detected by the pc withy the battery inserted.
First I flashed the device, but when I booted up... The screen came up with multi colors.. So I flashed again and got the above mentioned issue.
I'm not sure about the device because according to its factory specifications its a spreadrum device but upon attaching it to the pc it came as a mediatek further more all the firmwares I downloaded from the Internet are mt6572 no pac file..
So please help me with what I could have done wrong. Regards.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2020, 06:10 AM
(05-12-2020, 10:08 PM)Chespa Maranga Hi. Could you please help me with this. I flashed my wikoo k1000  which was successful but now my said device is not being detected by the pc withy the battery inserted.
First I flashed the device, but when I booted up... The screen came up with multi colors.. So I flashed again and got the above mentioned issue.
I'm not sure about the device because according to its factory specifications its a spreadrum device but upon attaching it to the pc it came as a mediatek further more all the firmwares I downloaded from the Internet are mt6572 no pac file..
So please help me with what I could have done wrong. Regards.

Don't completely believe specs you see online. Seems yours is Mediatek.
Take out and reinsert the battery then leave it to charge a while.
As for the multicolored screen, try a different firmware. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2020, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the reply.. Will try that and get back. Regards
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Enthusiastic Member
18-12-2020, 11:09 PM
Hi. First off... Thank you guys. You're doing a mighty great job. Big up.
I did that you advised to which my device can now be detected and be flashed, now the problem is still the multi colors on the screen after flashing. I tried a different firmware but not that different from the first since its the only one on the Internet. Believe me, I've looked and searched all over to no avail. Is there a way I can sort the screen?
And also if you could get me the signed Firmware version I would really appreciate..
Regards. And keep on keeping on.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-12-2020, 05:18 PM

(18-12-2020, 11:09 PM)Chespa Maranga Hi. First off... Thank you guys. You're doing a mighty great job. Big up.
I did that you advised to which my device can now be detected and be flashed, now the problem is still the multi colors on the screen after flashing. I tried a different firmware but not that different from the first since its the only one on the Internet. Believe me, I've looked and searched all over to no avail. Is there a way I can sort the screen?
And also if you could get me the signed Firmware version I would really appreciate..
Regards. And keep on keeping on.

Can you somehow get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
proftech1
proftech1
proftech1
Techie Member
20-12-2020, 02:34 PM
I have learnt the hard way to always Back up my Phone before flashing. You just flashed a slightly different version of your phone. The only way is to find the same firmware as the one that was on your phone
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2020, 01:31 PM
I can't get the same model of the phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-12-2020, 05:07 AM
(21-12-2020, 01:31 PM)Chespa Maranga I can't get the same model of the phone

As you said, all available files seem to be the same. Its down to persistent searching. Try searching for recent discussions on this model, maybe someone can help with a backup
This post was last modified: 22-12-2020, 05:07 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Chespa Maranga
Enthusiastic Member
27-12-2020, 11:12 PM
And how do I do that? Following the model's discussion.. Can you provide a link?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2020, 07:23 PM

(27-12-2020, 11:12 PM)Chespa Maranga And how do I do that? Following the model's discussion.. Can you provide a link?

Email or PM the OPs @ 

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-27857.html
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-29669.html

They might have fixed their issues and still have access to the phones

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next