Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My pc refused to detect my android phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My pc refused to detect my android phone

My pc refused to detect my android phone

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
11-04-2015, 04:46 PM

Hi, I use a infinix zero 16gb, my pc has been detecting it before but it recently stopped... it only charges it with no notification atall, I use window 7... please How do I fix this? Thanks

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-04-2015, 05:13 PM
(11-04-2015, 04:46 PM)Jonyboy Hi, I use a infinix zero 16gb, my pc  has been detecting it before but it recently stopped... it only charges it with no notification atall, I use window 7... please How do I fix this? Thanks

read https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-usb-cord/ and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
11-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Thanks, I tried the steps given on the blog but They proved abortive as the system still didn't detect it.. am using the original chord that came with the phone, even tried another still same... please help.

Jonyboy
Jonyboy
Jonyboy
12-04-2015, 07:34 AM
It has worked with a different cable... Thanks.. but what could cause the original cable to stop working? Because I have been using it before it

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2015, 10:20 AM

(12-04-2015, 07:34 AM)Jonyboy It has worked with a different cable...  Thanks..  but what could cause the original cable to stop working?  Because I have been using it before it

Guess the guide worked then , because it specified that you try different USB cords.
the phone's port could get more loose or tighter with temperature, so different cords fit differently
This post was last modified: 12-04-2015, 10:22 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.