Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] OPPO A5 CPH1931 (Pin Locked)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] OPPO A5 CPH1931 (Pin Locked)

[Please help] OPPO A5 CPH1931 (Pin Locked)

Syriz
Syriz
Syriz
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2021, 11:36 PM

Honestly i ran out of idea what to do this time.I just bought a 2nd oppo phone (Mention In Title).I make 6 digit of my own pin and after i reboot my phone the device saying that my password is wrong??So im confused,After that i enter the recovery which is ColorOS Recovery version 1.2,The problem is the recovery itself also locked and i could not wipe the data nor anything.Execpt reboot and turn off the phone.

I need help,How do i crack this thing up?I mean is there any tricks,Hint or flasher that could make this password gone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-02-2021, 10:07 AM
(05-02-2021, 11:36 PM)Syriz Honestly i ran out of idea what to do this time.I just bought a 2nd oppo phone (Mention In Title).I make 6 digit of my own pin and after i reboot my phone the device saying that my password is wrong??So im confused,After that i enter the recovery which is ColorOS Recovery version 1.2,The problem is the recovery itself also locked and i could not wipe the data nor anything.Execpt reboot and turn off the phone.

I need help,How do i crack this thing up?I mean is there any tricks,Hint or flasher that could make this password gone?

if you know the google account details linked to the device, you can try unlocking or erasing the device using google's find my device
if you don't know the google account details, then you'll need a hardware box / dongle with support for this very model
Syriz
Syriz
Syriz
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2021, 12:41 PM
(06-02-2021, 10:07 AM)X3non
(05-02-2021, 11:36 PM)Syriz Honestly i ran out of idea what to do this time.I just bought a 2nd oppo phone (Mention In Title).I make 6 digit of my own pin and after i reboot my phone the device saying that my password is wrong??So im confused,After that i enter the recovery which is ColorOS Recovery version 1.2,The problem is the recovery itself also locked and i could not wipe the data nor anything.Execpt reboot and turn off the phone.

if you know the google account details linked to the device, you can try unlocking or erasing the device using google's find my device
if you don't know the google account details, then you'll need a hardware box / dongle with support for this very model
And that mean i have no other choice beside to bring the device to their service center.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-02-2021, 05:44 PM
(06-02-2021, 12:41 PM)Syriz And that mean i have no other choice beside to bring the device to their service center.

if both options above are not doable then yes