Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Unpack UNISOC bin image files
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Unpack UNISOC bin image files

Unpack UNISOC bin image files

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2021, 09:42 AM

(14-02-2021, 01:21 PM)yossi66a Hi i got this file by requesting for an update of the software, and it downloaded a Pac file, and i extracted it with research tool, and there i got all the firmware files.
So i have boot0.bin boot1.bin
I tried to upload this file but it dose not let me. it comes up that this type of file i cant attach!

attach a full screenshot showing the contents of the extracted pac firmware
you can upload the boot file to any cloud storage e.g google drive, mega, e.t.c then post the link here

(14-02-2021, 11:27 PM)yossi66a Thanks for the tool, I tried the tool you gave me and it only supports img files and not bin files

you'd be expected to rename the file from .bin to .img
yossi66a
yossi66a
yossi66a
15-02-2021, 08:21 PM
(15-02-2021, 09:42 AM)X3non
(14-02-2021, 01:21 PM)yossi66a Hi i got this file by requesting for an update of the software, and it downloaded a Pac file, and i extracted it with research tool, and there i got all the firmware files.
So i have boot0.bin boot1.bin
I tried to upload this file but it dose not let me. it comes up that this type of file i cant attach!

attach a full screenshot showing the contents of the extracted pac firmware
you can upload the boot file to any cloud storage e.g google drive, mega, e.t.c then post the link here

Hi i made a link with all files in it besides the user image file and kernel image file and mmi file as it could not be uploaded, here it is: https://mega.nz/folder/GoBhwQ5S#-LVEgIEIa3oRl29Ws_rTug
and the screenshot is in attachment.
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 45.95 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-02-2021, 09:13 AM
(15-02-2021, 08:21 PM)yossi66a Hi i made a link with all files in it besides the user image file and kernel image file and mmi file as it could not be uploaded, here it is: https://mega.nz/folder/GoBhwQ5S#-LVEgIEIa3oRl29Ws_rTug
and the screenshot is in attachment.

and here i thought you were referring to a smart phone firmware files
you can't extract these with android image kitchen, you can try using binwalk in linux
you could also use the "file" command in linux or cygwin in windows to find more info about the type of file you have
Pages (2): Previous 1 2