Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix x626 Auth file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix x626 Auth file

[Please help] Infinix x626 Auth file

kagbontaen
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
Techie Member
11-02-2021, 11:24 PM

In order to fix an Infinix x626, I attempted to use the "format all + download" option in so flashtool v5.18... the phone formatted but an error occur in the download, and since then the phone does not switch on, only shows mtk USB port on system. I have tried all the versions of aftersale tool both on hovatek and everywhere else to no avail. Is there anymeans I can revive the phone or write the preloaded so as to get the preloaded port? Or get the Auth file, I have downloaded multiple firmwares and flashtools already
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-02-2021, 10:51 AM
(11-02-2021, 11:24 PM)kagbontaen In order to fix an Infinix x626, I attempted to use the "format all + download" option in so flashtool v5.18... the phone formatted but an error occur in the download, and since then the phone does not switch on, only shows mtk USB port on system. I have tried all the versions of aftersale tool both on hovatek and everywhere else to no avail. Is there anymeans I can revive the phone or write the preloaded so as to get the preloaded port? Or get the Auth file, I have downloaded multiple firmwares and flashtools already

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
Techie Member
13-02-2021, 05:11 PM
(12-02-2021, 10:51 AM)X3non see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html
I get the protection disable message. But when I try to use SP flashtools error: status_ext_ram_exception (0xc0050005)
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2021, 09:33 AM
(13-02-2021, 05:11 PM)kagbontaen I get the protection disable message. But when I try to use SP flashtools error: status_ext_ram_exception (0xc0050005)

attach a full screenshot of spft along with the error message
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
Techie Member
21-02-2021, 01:41 AM

Sorry it took a while for me to reply. Turns out the firmware I was trying to revive the phone with wasn't compactable. Finally found the correct one by trying the various preloaders till I could gain access to the preloaders port. But now I'm stuck with the world famous "invalid gpt error"
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-02-2021, 08:19 AM
(21-02-2021, 01:41 AM)kagbontaen Sorry it took a while for me to reply. Turns out the firmware I was trying to revive the phone with wasn't compactable. Finally found the correct one by trying the various preloaders till I could gain access to the preloaders port. But now I'm stuck with the world famous "invalid gpt error"

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
kagbontaen
Techie Member
29-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Based on my research, The pgpt error occurs due to the fact that the da expects to meet the partitions in the rom which is basically what the pgpt file is (you can confirm by opening any pgpt file with 7zip). And by format all, the pgpt is wiped, this on its own wouldn't cause an error but if download fails then there will be a bigger problem. Now older processors never had this problem just mt6761 and newer. If you're ever going to format the rom ensure to leave the first 8mb intact or use sp-flashtool in advance mode to write the new pgpt file if you're get the incompatible partition error. Never wipe pgpt if you're not sure of the firmware version. As to my own device, I had to scrap it as no amount of hacking could do the trick (see, miracle box, sp-flashtool, e.t.c) and I don't have an emmc writer