Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot x507 stuck in bootloop after wrong restore using titanium backup
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix hot x507 stuck in bootloop after wrong restore using titanium backup

Infinix hot x507 stuck in bootloop after wrong restore using titanium backup

drhakona
drhakona
drhakona
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2015, 12:31 AM

- infinix hot x507. Please i need access to backup stock rom. I need permission to download the stock backup.

i was transferring backups from old phone to this one and mistakingly restored system apps and data! phone then got stuck in bootloop.

Gmail: unitrx@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2015, 08:46 AM
(14-04-2015, 12:31 AM)drhakona - infinix hot x507. Please i need access to backup stock rom. I need permission to download the stock backup.

i was transferring backups from old phone to this one and mistakingly restored system apps and data! phone then got stuck in bootloop.

Gmail: unitrx@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
drhakona
drhakona
drhakona
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Thank You so much!
drhakona
drhakona
drhakona
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2015, 06:15 PM
I flashed and everything but the phone is still stuck in bootloop! and i try going into recovery mode but there's no stock recovery mode! when i press volume up and power button together and hold nothing happens!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-04-2015, 08:32 PM

(14-04-2015, 06:15 PM)drhakona I flashed and everything but the phone is still stuck in bootloop! and i try going into recovery mode but there's no stock recovery mode! when i press volume up and power button together and hold nothing happens!

1. Ensure there's an SD card in the phone
2. Press volume up first before power button

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
drhakona
drhakona
drhakona
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2015, 09:05 PM
Thank You. It worked. after i went into recovery i wiped all data/ cash - phone is now working perfectly.

It's a little bit strange to need empty sd-card though. Big Grin
drhakona
drhakona
drhakona
Enthusiastic Member
15-04-2015, 03:37 PM
OK. Now iRoot isnot working anymore! I tried several times on PC, it says rooting now then the phone reboots and iRoot says root complete. But actually there's no root on the phone!

Any other way to root infinix hot x507? i don't have CWM yet on the phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2015, 05:19 PM
(15-04-2015, 03:37 PM)drhakona OK. Now iRoot isnot working anymore! I tried several times on PC, it says rooting now then the phone reboots and iRoot says root complete. But actually there's no root on the phone!

Any other way to root infinix hot x507? i don't have CWM yet on the phone.

create a new thread for this

Note!