Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK phone bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTK phone bricked

MTK phone bricked

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
siamese007
siamese007
siamese007
Experienced Member
14-04-2021, 04:54 AM

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar well first i would like to thank you for helping me out i really appreciate it.
i will try to flash stock rom choosing format all+ download i will try anything. but when you say the correct stock rom how can i know because i have downloaded and tried like 4 difrent ones. any tips on how to know wich is the correct one or where to download it from?
and if i flash choosing format all + download do i tick all files preloader as well or first only the preloader?

i wanted to atach a screen shot so you can see the files on sp flash tool but i don't know how sorry.

but i tried the first ones on the list: recovery - efuse - md1img - spmfw - scp1 - scp2 -
they all gave me the same error.

You phone battery is non removable. Trying to disconnect battery may not be an easy task.
I believe you have ruined your device's partitions that cause SP flash tool unable to flash any ROMs.
You need to find the correct Stock ROM for your device and format all + download to fix this.
I don't own Oukitel WP6 or any of the Oukitel devices so I have no idea where you can find its model number or ID number.
However you may find the ID number or model number of your device from the back of the device or the phone box.
For example, Teclast devices printed model number on the back of the devices.
Another methed is calling your seller to ask for this. Then find the Stock ROM with this model or ID number from Oukitel website or the internet.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-04-2021, 12:05 PM
(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar well first i would like to thank you for helping me out i really appreciate it.
i will try to flash stock rom choosing format all+ download i will try anything. but when you say the correct stock rom how can i know because i have downloaded and tried like 4 difrent ones. any tips on how to know wich is the correct one or where to download it from?

at this point, it'll be difficult to tell unless you took note of the previous build number you had on the device before flashing it

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar and if i flash choosing format all + download do i tick all files preloader as well or first only the preloader?

all files

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar i wanted to atach a screen shot so you can see the files on sp flash tool but i don't know how sorry.

not to worry, but incase you need to, you can upload to imgur.com then post the link to the picture

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar but i tried the first ones on the list: recovery - efuse - md1img - spmfw - scp1 - scp2 -

try this, use any of the firmwares you downloaded using format all + download in sp flash tool
if it fails due to -verified, then retry flashing each partition one after the other
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
14-04-2021, 01:20 PM
(14-04-2021, 12:05 PM)X3non

at this point, it'll be difficult to tell unless you took note of the previous build number you had on the device before flashing it

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar and if i flash choosing format all + download do i tick all files preloader as well or first only the preloader?

all files

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar i wanted to atach a screen shot so you can see the files on sp flash tool but i don't know how sorry.

not to worry, but incase you need to, you can upload to imgur.com then post the link to the picture

(13-04-2021, 06:08 PM)angelgar but i tried the first ones on the list: recovery - efuse - md1img - spmfw - scp1 - scp2 -

try this, use any of the firmwares you downloaded using format all + download in sp flash tool
if it fails due to -verified, then retry flashing each partition one after the other

well tried this as well format all + download and still gives error verified boot is enabled also tried 1 file at a time but sp flash tool won't let me just tick on 1 file when its on format all + download it automaticly ticks all files.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
14-04-2021, 01:24 PM
i think i am running out of opciones i am going to try to unlock bootloader with ADB and fastboot but i don't think it will work because i can't enable debugging on the phone because its hard bricked any ideas?
siamese007
siamese007
siamese007
Experienced Member
14-04-2021, 03:29 PM

(14-04-2021, 01:24 PM)angelgar i think i am running out of opciones i am going to try to unlock bootloader with ADB and fastboot but i don't think it will work because i can't enable debugging on the phone because its hard bricked any ideas?

I found this link to flash firmware for your phone.
https://www.getdroidtips.com/oukitel-wp6...lash-file/
This download link for the updated firmware for your phone.
https://mega.nz/file/k5gxlKyK#ST_SifiKjl...GCEB8JfTcs

Try following this and if you still cannot get your phone boot to the system. You may need to turn in your phone to the Oukitel center to fix this.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
14-04-2021, 07:12 PM
Just try the vbmeta ,it has happened to me once and through flashing empty vbmeta solve it
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-04-2021, 10:42 AM
(14-04-2021, 01:24 PM)angelgar i think i am running out of opciones i am going to try to unlock bootloader with ADB and fastboot but i don't think it will work because i can't enable debugging on the phone because its hard bricked any ideas?

this won't work now, not when the device is bricked
did you try my previous suggestion? i.e flashing using format all + download then if it fails, flash the rest of the firmware one after the other
This post was last modified: 15-04-2021, 10:49 AM by X3non.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
15-04-2021, 02:45 PM
(15-04-2021, 10:42 AM)X3non

this won't work now, not when the device is bricked
did you try my previous suggestion? i.e flashing using format all + download then if it fails, flash the rest of the firmware one after the other

your right it doesn't work ADB won't reconize the phone.
yes i did try format all + download still gives the same error and when i try to flash just 1 file with format all + download sp tool won't let me it autamticly ticks all file can't just tick 1 not even bootloader.
angelgar
angelgar
angelgar
15-04-2021, 03:13 PM
(14-04-2021, 03:29 PM)siamese007

I found this link to flash firmware for your phone.
https://www.getdroidtips.com/oukitel-wp6...lash-file/
This download link for the updated firmware for your phone.
https://mega.nz/file/k5gxlKyK#ST_SifiKjl...GCEB8JfTcs

Try following this and if you still cannot get your phone boot to the system. You may need to turn in your phone to the Oukitel center to fix this.

i am trying to do what it says on the getandroidtips link you posted to patch boot.image with Magisc but i'm not sure if i don't understand the correct way of doing the process or not. what i understand is that you need to have the phone working to be able to copy the boot.image file on the phone and i suppose you have to have the magisc maneger on the phone as well but with a hard bricked phone thats not possible. or is there another way, here are the instructions that i read.

How to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk?
First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file

the second step is just flashing the scatter file with sp flash tool .

my problem is that i can't flash the scatter file because it gives me a verification error i actually can flash just the preloader file succesfully but the phone is still dead.
help
This post was last modified: 15-04-2021, 05:44 PM by angelgar.
siamese007
siamese007
siamese007
Experienced Member
15-04-2021, 06:33 PM

(15-04-2021, 03:13 PM)angelgar i am trying to do what it says on the getandroidtips link you posted to patch boot.image with Magisc but i'm not sure if i don't understand the correct way of doing the process or not. what i understand is that you need to have the phone working to be able to copy the boot.image file on the phone and i suppose you have to have the magisc maneger on the phone as well but with a hard bricked phone thats not possible. or is there another way, here are the instructions that i read.

How to Extract and Patch Boot.image using Magisk?
First of all, download and extract the ROM to your PC.
Attach your device via USB cable and copy only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage
Launch Magisk Manager. When a popup appears asking to install Magisk, select INSTALL and choose install again.
Tap on “Patch Boot Image File”.
Navigate to internal storage and select your phone’s boot image that you transferred earlier.
Wait for a couple of seconds. Magisk will start patching the boot image.
Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
Now you can follow the second step to flash the patched boot image file

the second step is just flashing the scatter file with sp flash tool .

my problem is that i can't flash the scatter file because it gives me a verification error i actually can flash just the preloader file succesfully but the phone is still dead.
help

I think you read the different website from what I posted. I did not post anything about flashing Magisk or rooting your phone.
Please check out the attached screenshot for the content that I posted.

The link that I posted explain how to flash firmware for your phone. The only thing that this link say about Magisk is in the topic of "Advantages of Stock ROM:" One of the advantages to flash firmware that this link says is "If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file."
Attached Files
.png
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-04-15T17-16-03.855Z.png
Size: 808.3 KB / Downloads: 5
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next