Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android FIRMWARE UPLOAD INQUIRY
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

FIRMWARE UPLOAD INQUIRY

FIRMWARE UPLOAD INQUIRY

wnthiani
wnthiani
wnthiani
21-07-2021, 08:19 AM

Hi Hovatek team,
I am asking to know, do you have a link where we may upload firmware files to share with others without much restrictions? I used to upload some files through needrom.com but i have noticed that nowadays they have restrictions forcing anyone downloading from their site to subscribe to have an account and such things. On the other hand google drive is restricted to only 15 gb of data and mine is much used up.
Kindly advise...
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-07-2021, 12:15 PM
(21-07-2021, 08:19 AM)wnthiani Hi Hovatek team,
I am asking to know, do you have a link where we may upload firmware files to share with others without much restrictions? I used to upload some files through needrom.com but i have noticed that nowadays they have restrictions forcing anyone downloading from their site to subscribe to have an account and such things. On the other hand google drive is restricted to only 15 gb of data and mine is much used up.
Kindly advise...

You should consider using mega.nz for file sharing as it's much faster for uploads (than Google drive) and you could get upto 50gb free
This post was last modified: 22-07-2021, 05:10 PM by X3non.
wnthiani
wnthiani
wnthiani
22-07-2021, 03:40 PM
(22-07-2021, 12:15 PM)X3non You should consider using mega.nz for file sharing as it's much faster for uploads (than Google drive) and you could get upto 50gb free

Ok bro
This post was last modified: 22-07-2021, 05:10 PM by X3non.