Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android pls i need MTK backup file of Tecno H5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

pls i need MTK backup file of Tecno H5

pls i need MTK backup file of Tecno H5

Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
19-04-2015, 06:57 PM

Hello hovatek pls i have a problem with my tecno H5. It was working perfectly well until i started playing around with it using Baidu root APK application to uninstalled some inbuild application running in bar ground, but unfortunately for me i mistakenly delete a file name com.mediatech file the moment the file was deleted the phone went off reboot but stuck on tecno logo. Meanwhile before i started the journey i backup the phone using recovery mode, i try restoring the backup file restore was successful but the phone still stuck on tecno logo. thank you .
here is my gmail
siccetheo@gmail.com
God bless you guys
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-04-2015, 09:01 PM
(19-04-2015, 06:57 PM)Theotech Hello hovatek pls i have a problem with my tecno H5. It was working perfectly well until i started playing around with it using Baidu root APK application to uninstalled some inbuild application running in bar ground, but unfortunately for me i mistakenly delete a file name com.mediatech file the moment the file was deleted the phone went off reboot but stuck on tecno logo. Meanwhile before i started the journey i backup the phone using recovery mode, i try restoring the backup file restore was successful but the phone still stuck on tecno logo. thank you .
here is my gmail
siccetheo@gmail.com
God bless you guys

if the backup was done using stock recovery then its pretty much useless for this.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
20-04-2015, 10:35 AM
THANKS BOSS
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
20-04-2015, 03:28 PM
pls hovatek i downloaded the tecno H5 MTK backup file and i flash the phone with it successfully but when i put on the phone it come up and make the tecno startup sound but still stuck on tecno logo pls what should i do next ?
thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2015, 04:19 PM

(20-04-2015, 03:28 PM)Theotech pls hovatek i downloaded the tecno H5 MTK backup file and i flash the phone with it successfully but when i put on the phone it come up and make the tecno startup sound but still stuck on tecno logo pls what should i do next ?
thank you

ensure there's a formatted sd card in the phone then do a factory reset in recovery mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
20-04-2015, 04:56 PM
i trying wiping the data but i get this error
wiping data......
Mount/data error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2015, 06:54 PM
(20-04-2015, 04:56 PM)Theotech i trying wiping the data but i get this error
wiping data......
Mount/data error
read  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!