Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno phantom z update crash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

tecno phantom z update crash

mdavis
mdavis
mdavis
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2015, 08:33 AM

hi,am David from Nairobi,i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation

after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon,

now when i start it i get a "no command" message and thats it,if i start again it goes to a boot loop

kindly assist,

i need a custom rom to intall.

my email is m2daviso@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 23-04-2015, 10:41 AM by mdavis. Edit Reason: tecno phantom z update problem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2015, 10:22 AM
replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2800.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mdavis
mdavis
mdavis
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2015, 11:40 AM
(23-04-2015, 08:33 AM)mdavis tecno phantom z update crash

hi,am David from Nairobi,i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation

after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon,

now when i start it i get a "no command"  message and thats it,if i start again it goes to a boot loop

kindly assist,

i need a custom rom to intall.

my email is m2daviso@gmail.com

THANK YOU SOO MUCH HOVATEK,

i was able to flash my phone successfully and without even loosing the files that were there before,

now its working perfectly

am very gratefull,

Thank You
This post was last modified: 25-04-2015, 11:43 AM by mdavis.
igboboy
igboboy
igboboy
15-05-2015, 02:39 PM
i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon, now when i start it i get a "no command"  message and thats it , my mail is cassidy084u@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 03:51 PM

(15-05-2015, 02:39 PM)igboboy i recently got a system update icon from tecno showing that there is a new update,so i downloaded it and started the installation after install the phone is showing android logo anr an error icon, now when i start it i get a "no command"  message and thats it , my mail is cassidy084u@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.