Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback [Suggestion]
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Suggestion]

[Suggestion]

Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
26-04-2015, 10:46 AM

I am very pleased with Hovatek so far; however, one major problem remains. While hovatek forum program has effectively reduced the ability of accessing the forum thread.

I suggest that (Categories are added to some forum pages) like developer centre should be categories into different platform(Android, IOS devices, Windows and so on) so that the forum could be well organized and easy to access.
I believe if we work together, we can take hovatek forum to a greater height.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-04-2015, 11:35 AM
(26-04-2015, 10:46 AM)Spondulix I am very pleased with Hovatek so far; however, one major problem remains. While hovatek forum program has effectively reduced the ability of accessing the forum thread.

I suggest that (Categories are added to some forum pages) like developer centre should be categories into different platform(Android, IOS devices, Windows and so on) so that  the forum could be well organized and easy to access.
I believe if we work together, we can take hovatek forum to a greater height.

Noted! We'll look into this

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Spondulix
Spondulix
Spondulix
27-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Thank you very much for taking my suggestion so serious and helpful, i love the new forum interface of hovatek its really beautiful and easy to access now. Am sure hovatek Users and i really appreciate this additional service.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-04-2015, 05:58 PM
(27-04-2015, 05:36 PM)Spondulix Thank you very much for taking my suggestion so serious and helpful, i love the new forum interface of hovatek its really beautiful and easy to access now.  Am sure hovatek Users and i really appreciate this additional service.

At Hovatek, we take feedback very seriously, positive or negative.
Thanks for your suggestion

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.