Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my Tecno F7 phone doesn't boot up to home screen.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my Tecno F7 phone doesn't boot up to home screen.

[Please help] my Tecno F7 phone doesn't boot up to home screen.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
giftium
giftium
giftium
Techie Member
20-02-2015, 01:10 AM

gud morning admins, my phone is Tecno F7 ?, i don't really know what wrong i have done. recently it will just boot up to logo and it will become hot. I did factory reset, but still doesn't boot to home screen although it is no more heating. I want to use sp flash tool. please could you please grant me access to download stock rom (mtk backup) for Tecno F7. giftdavid80@gmail.com,thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-02-2015, 09:39 AM
(20-02-2015, 01:10 AM)giftium gud morning admins, my phone is Tecno F7 ?, i don't really know what wrong i have done. recently it will just boot up to logo and it will become hot. I did factory reset, but still doesn't boot to home screen although it is no more heating. I want to use sp flash tool. please could you please grant me access to download stock rom (mtk backup) for Tecno F7. giftdavid80@gmail.com,thanks.

granted! download Phantom A backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash only system.img (Android) using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
giftium
giftium
giftium
Techie Member
20-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks admin, I have downloaded the stock mtk backup. i used SP flash tool v3 to flash only system.img as you advised (Android), it flashed correctly but the tecno logo didn't still move away (during booting it didn't even sound or animated). I also tried flashing other images boot.img,esr 1,esr 2, preloader.bin et al, excluding user data and cache, it was still the same result. i then tried to format only the phone using same SP flash tool v3, after complete formatting and showing OK, i forgot to remove the battery for 15 seconds, i just tried to switch it on after unplugging the USB, unfortunately it didn't come on again, even charging also it didn't. then i switched to v5 of SP flash tool, i ticked all the images bar userdata and cache, choosing download only as the option. It flashed completely and this time i observed the 15s but on switching on it was only showing a blank screen that boots on and off every 4 seconds until i remove the battery, even when trying to charge now, it does the same thing. please i need your help. thanks once again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-02-2015, 09:19 PM
(20-02-2015, 06:59 PM)giftium Thanks admin, I have downloaded the stock mtk backup. i used SP flash tool v3 to flash only system.img as you advised (Android), it flashed correctly but the tecno logo didn't still move away (during booting it didn't even sound or animated). I also tried flashing other images boot.img,esr 1,esr 2, preloader.bin et al, excluding user data and cache, it was still the same result. i then tried to format only the phone using same SP flash tool v3, after complete formatting and showing OK, i forgot to remove the battery for 15 seconds, i just tried to switch it on after unplugging the USB, unfortunately it didn't come on again, even charging also it didn't. then i switched to v5 of SP flash tool, i ticked all the images bar userdata and cache, choosing download only as the option. It flashed completely and this time i observed the 15s but on switching on it was only showing a blank screen that boots on and off every 4 seconds until i remove the battery, even when trying to charge now, it does the same thing. please i need your help. thanks once again.

shouldnt be much of a problem
granted you permission to download Phantom A + backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html
flash the files and lets see what happens

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
giftium
giftium
giftium
Techie Member
21-02-2015, 07:32 AM

I downloaded and flash the files from Phantom A+, but it is showing BROM ERROR [4032] and say load matches does not match and some other related terms. on the phone even recovery doesn't come up any longer. thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-02-2015, 11:29 AM
(21-02-2015, 07:32 AM)giftium I downloaded and flash the files from Phantom A+, but it is showing BROM ERROR [4032] and say load matches does not match and some other related terms. on the phone even recovery doesn't come up any longer. thanks.
ok. lets stick to the phantom A backup. try flashing it again

Note!
giftium
giftium
giftium
Techie Member
22-02-2015, 12:36 AM
I have tried flashing again with Phantom A files, it is still not working. pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2015, 09:39 AM
(22-02-2015, 12:36 AM)giftium I have tried flashing again with Phantom A files, it is still not working. pls help
format using v3 and flash the files again. lets know what happens

Note!
sobatec
sobatec
sobatec
29-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Thats same problem am facing on my f7 tecno not display when on
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2015, 01:28 PM

(29-04-2015, 12:28 PM)sobatec Thats same problem am facing on my f7 tecno not display when on

thats the sign of an incompatible ROM

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next