Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows pls need help urgent
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

pls need help urgent

pls need help urgent

Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
29-04-2015, 05:33 PM

hello hovatek i am in need of your help urgently,i am using my working place internet to do some of my personal downloading and the rest, they seems to see everything i do, pls i want to brows and download freely without anyone seeing what i am doing at my own end thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2015, 05:38 PM
(29-04-2015, 05:33 PM)Theotech hello hovatek i am in need of your help urgently,i am using my working place internet to do some of my personal downloading and the rest, they seems to see everything i do, pls i want to brows and download freely without anyone seeing what i am doing at my own end thank you

there are many ways they could be monitoring your PC's activity but a keylogger (with screen recording) would be the most effective.
can you tell me 
1. how you think they're monitoring you 
2. what they're able to monitor
3. if they monitor your personal computer or the office computers

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
29-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Thank you, First let me explain how the system works, my working place internet system is being set up in away that when you plug in the internet cable into another pc that is not one of the companies, it will not connect, but i later find away to bypass it through the IP and DNA configuration setting, and now they seem to see every site i visit and i dont like that, bcus there are limit to website where you can visit during working hours
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-04-2015, 07:23 PM
(29-04-2015, 05:51 PM)Theotech Thank you, First let me explain how the system works, my working place internet system is being set up in away that when you plug in the internet cable into another pc that is not one of the companies, it will not connect, but i later find away to bypass it through the IP and DNA configuration setting, and now they seem to see every site i visit and i dont like that, bcus there are limit to website  where you can visit during working hours
they just white listed PCs that can connect and cloning the dns settings of one is all you need to connect as you figured.
ok. why not use a VPN like cyberghost to encrypt your traffic?
This post was last modified: 29-04-2015, 07:25 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Theotech
Theotech
Theotech
Techie Member
30-04-2015, 02:36 PM

pls tell me how do i go about it i mean the using of VPN like cyberhost
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2015, 02:53 PM
(30-04-2015, 02:36 PM)Theotech pls tell me how do i go about it i mean the using of VPN like cyberhost

try surfing using http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/proxy
let me know if they're still able to monitor the websites you visit

Note!