Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband on Samsung phone
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Tutorial] How to fix Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband on Samsung phone

[Tutorial] How to fix Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband on Samsung phone

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Endragon
Endragon
Endragon
21-08-2014, 12:14 AM

It may be a while until I see someone I know with a phone exactly like mine. Do you think it would be possible to flash a stock rom and THEN inputting the codes through the dialer? Because the only reason it is not working right now is probably because cyanogenmod doesn't support them. However, my concern is that it wouldn't be safe to downgrade from cyanogenmod11 Android version 4.3 to Android version 4.4.4. If this works I may be able to perform the ftm method. Thoughts?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2014, 01:07 AM
(21-08-2014, 12:14 AM)Endragon It may be a while until I see someone I know with a phone exactly like mine. Do you think it would be possible to flash a stock rom and THEN inputting the codes through the dialer? Because the only reason it is not working right now is probably because cyanogenmod doesn't support them. However, my concern is that it wouldn't be safe to downgrade from cyanogenmod11 Android version 4.3 to Android version 4.4.4. If this works I may be able to perform the ftm method. Thoughts?

Flashing the factory ROM would help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Yeah ..cyanogen mods don't support тнσѕє Samsung codes ..not just cyanogen mods alone buh almost all unofficially built custom roms ..just flash back your stock rom and u should вє able тσ dial тнσѕє codes ..then u pray the codes would help solve your problem Big Grin
Endragon
Endragon
Endragon
25-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah but the only problem is that my cm is in kitkat 4.4.4, and you can't downgrade from that version. The latest official stock rom for my model is still in 4.4.2, and I don't intend on destroying my phone even more. Any other ideas? Thanks for all your help by the way guys you've been very helpful.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-08-2014, 10:15 PM

(25-08-2014, 07:11 PM)Endragon Yeah but the only problem is that my cm is in kitkat 4.4.4, and you can't downgrade from that version. The latest official stock rom for my model is still in 4.4.2, and I don't intend on destroying my phone even more. Any other ideas? Thanks for all your help by the way guys you've been very helpful.

you кησω we never bothered тσ кησω what your problem really was ..is it missing imei number alone or both missing imei and phone not detecting network? ..if its just the imei that's missing buh you can get network ..then ι suggest you manage your phone like that ƒσʀ now until you find α working solution so you won't cause more harm ..am currently managing му device without imei number and camera

Buh if its both the imei and network ..then you should flash another RADIO ƒσʀ your exact SG model that should fix the network issue buh not the imei
Endragon
Endragon
Endragon
02-09-2014, 04:01 AM
(25-08-2014, 10:15 PM)X3non
(25-08-2014, 07:11 PM)Endragon Yeah but the only problem is that my cm is in kitkat 4.4.4, and you can't downgrade from that version. The latest official stock rom for my model is still in 4.4.2, and I don't intend on destroying my phone even more. Any other ideas? Thanks for all your help by the way guys you've been very helpful.

you кησω we never bothered тσ кησω what your problem really was ..is it missing imei number alone or both missing imei and phone not detecting network? ..if its just the imei that's missing buh you can get network ..then ι suggest you manage your phone like that ƒσʀ now until you find α working solution so you won't cause more harm ..am currently managing му device without imei number and camera

Buh if its both the imei and network ..then you should flash another RADIO ƒσʀ your exact SG model that should fix the network issue buh not the imei
My S4 has no service or anything. It still has WiFi, but I can't call/text anyone. How do I flash another radio? Would that fix it? And sorry for taking so long I was out of town.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2014, 11:18 AM
(02-09-2014, 04:01 AM)Endragon My S4 has no service or anything. It still has WiFi, but I can't call/text anyone. How do I flash another radio? Would that fix it? And sorry for taking so long I was out of town.

You should be extremely careful with flashing radios. have you googled for the stock rom for your phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Endragon
Endragon
Endragon
03-09-2014, 04:38 AM
(02-09-2014, 11:18 AM)hovatek
(02-09-2014, 04:01 AM)Endragon My S4 has no service or anything. It still has WiFi, but I can't call/text anyone. How do I flash another radio? Would that fix it? And sorry for taking so long I was out of town.

You should be extremely careful with flashing radios. have you googled for the stock rom for your phone?

Yes I have but the latest stock version is only 4.4.2, and I'm not sure downgrading from 4.4.4 would be a good idea.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2014, 08:15 AM
(03-09-2014, 04:38 AM)Endragon Yes I have but the latest stock version is only 4.4.2, and I'm not sure downgrading from 4.4.4 would be a good idea.

If you want to seize every slightest opportunity to resolve your imei issue then you should consider this. you can always upgrade anytime

Note!
Endragon
Endragon
Endragon
04-09-2014, 05:36 AM

(03-09-2014, 08:15 AM)hovatek
(03-09-2014, 04:38 AM)Endragon Yes I have but the latest stock version is only 4.4.2, and I'm not sure downgrading from 4.4.4 would be a good idea.

If you want to seize every slightest opportunity to resolve your imei issue then you should consider this. you can always upgrade anytime

Yes but if I downgrade, then isn't it likely that the phone will get softbricked? If so, for now should I just wait for a 4.4.4 stock rom to release?
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next