Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Encryption Unsuccessful error on BB Z10 clone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Encryption Unsuccessful error on BB Z10 clone

[Please help] Encryption Unsuccessful error on BB Z10 clone

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
01-05-2015, 08:27 AM

Hello am also having this Encryption
unsuccessful problem on blackberry z10 clone
have already flash cwm on it but i cant boot to
CWM anytime i tried to boot to recovery by pressing vol+ and power i went to a page which show (select boot mode: [VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is ok.] [Recovery mode] [fastboot mode] [normal boot] if am press volum up button it will be moving but volum down button cant select any of it that means only volum up that is working on this page Sad unless i use App like MobileUncle that i can boot to CWM recovery. then i
backed up another type of blackberry z10 and
i flash its backup to wake my dead bb10 now it showing Encryption unsuccessful if i click on
reset phone it does'nt show or do any action it stil
stand on the same page of Encryption
successful help me please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 08:46 AM
(01-05-2015, 08:27 AM)GanG Hello am also having this Encryption
unsuccessful problem on blackberry z10 clone
have already flash cwm on it but i cant boot to
CWM anytime i tried to boot to recovery by pressing vol+ and power i went to a page which show (select boot mode: [VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is ok.] [Recovery mode] [fastboot mode] [normal boot] if am press volum up button it will be moving but volum down button cant select any of it that means only volum up that is working on this page Sad unless i use App like MobileUncle that i can boot to CWM recovery. then i
backed up another type of blackberry z10 and
i flash its backup to wake my dead bb10 now it showing Encryption unsuccessful if i click on
reset phone it does'nt show or do any action it stil
stand on the same page of Encryption
successful help me please

you need to do a factory reset quite alright.
do you have adb on your PC and can adb detect the phone while in boot mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
01-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Yes i have ADB when connecting USB Cable sometimes it shows on on my screen that adb interface something like that but i dont know how i did it let me say its a mistake
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-05-2015, 11:24 AM
(01-05-2015, 08:56 AM)GanG Yes i have ADB when connecting USB Cable sometimes it shows on on my screen that adb interface something like that but i dont know how i did it let me say its a mistake

if you have MK droid tools, ; launch it and click adb terminal
connect the phone to PC in boot mode
in adb , run the command below (press enter after typing)

Code:

adb devices

let me know what the output is

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
02-05-2015, 10:51 PM

I have fixed it what i do is i back a full rom of a working Z10 and then flash my own Z10 and when i turn it on it still show encrytion unsuccessful i waited for some mins and it start reseting by it self and reboot by it self and everything went fine thanks admin for your supports (Y)
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
02-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Now the problem am having with this Z10. have flash CWM on it but when i try too boot to CWM recovery by pressing (vol+ and power) it went to a screen which shows.............. Select Boot Mode: [VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.] [Recovery Mod] [Fastboot Mode] [Normal Boot] if am press VOLUME_UP key it will be moving but if i want to select/enter any of the option i cant select/enter any have pressed all the keys help me admin
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2015, 06:41 AM
(02-05-2015, 11:02 PM)GanG Now the problem am having with this Z10. have flash CWM on it but when i try too boot to CWM recovery by pressing (vol+ and power) it went to a screen which shows.............. Select Boot Mode: [VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.] [Recovery Mod] [Fastboot Mode] [Normal Boot] if am press VOLUME_UP key it will be moving but if i want to select/enter any of the option i cant select/enter any have pressed all the keys help me admin

is it similar to what's described @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-405.html or the only problem you have is selecting.

Note!
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
06-05-2015, 06:55 AM
(03-05-2015, 06:41 AM)hovatek
(02-05-2015, 11:02 PM)GanG Now the problem am having with this Z10. have flash CWM on it but when i try too boot to CWM recovery by pressing (vol+ and power) it went to a screen which shows.............. Select Boot Mode: [VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.] [Recovery Mod] [Fastboot Mode] [Normal Boot] if am press VOLUME_UP key it will be moving but if i want to select/enter any of the option i cant select/enter any have pressed all the keys help me admin

is it similar to what's described @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-405.html or the only problem you have is selecting.

Exactly my problem is selecting
GanG
GanG
GanG
Respected Member
06-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Am scrolling the options but i cant select any of it and my volum keys are working fine. . .. . . . . . Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-05-2015, 10:45 AM

(06-05-2015, 07:42 AM)GanG Am scrolling the options but i cant select any of it and my volum keys are working fine. . .. . . . . . Sad

try entering recovery using adb

Code:

adb reboot recovery

you could also flash back the stock recovery.img and see if the selection problem stops

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next