Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO H5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO H5

TECNO H5

shevaman4u
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
Respected Member
01-05-2015, 10:23 PM

Tecno h5 saying Pmt changed for d ROM;it must be downloaded ....i got this error doing flashing....with spflashtools
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-05-2015, 07:48 AM
(01-05-2015, 10:23 PM)shevaman4u Tecno h5 saying Pmt changed for d ROM;it must be downloaded ....i got this error doing flashing....with spflashtools

1. do you have the stock rom and how did you get it?
2. whats wrong with the phone and how did it start
3. whats the present condition of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
Respected Member
02-05-2015, 11:16 PM
1.I have the stock ROM which I backup with mtkdriod tools from another good tecno h5

2. I was installed some apps before d Fone just seized...then I try rooting but only stuck/hang on d tecno logo

3. I was flashing it some days back with spflash tool...but on d process when flashing...it just hang on 66% I waited for long period of time...but no miracle so I disconnected d process.....so I try reflashing but not even loading on d process but only shows red loading without counting d flashing kilobyte.. Then later it with pop did error....PMP change from ROM ....IT MUST BE DDOWNLOADED..

Present condition? The phone still hang on d logo but now it will display blank because I have flashed some process which stopped at 66%.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-05-2015, 06:47 AM
(02-05-2015, 11:16 PM)shevaman4u 1.I have the stock ROM which I backup with mtkdriod tools from another good tecno h5

2. I was installed some apps before d Fone just seized...then I try rooting but only stuck/hang on d tecno logo

3. I was flashing it some days back with spflash tool...but on d process when flashing...it just hang on 66% I waited for long period of time...but no miracle so I disconnected d process.....so I try reflashing but not even loading on d process but only shows red loading without counting d flashing kilobyte.. Then later it with pop did error....PMP change from ROM ....IT MUST BE DDOWNLOADED..

Present condition? The phone still hang on d logo but now it will display blank because I have flashed some process which stopped at 66%.....

format (except bootloader) then try flashing the files again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
Respected Member
05-05-2015, 07:42 AM

Still bringing ERROR BROM.....isn't even connecting talk less of formatting
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
shevaman4u
Respected Member
05-05-2015, 07:44 AM
Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2015, 08:37 AM
(05-05-2015, 07:42 AM)shevaman4u Still bringing ERROR BROM.....isn't even connecting talk less of formatting

whats version of sp flash tool are you using and have you uninstalled and re-installed vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!