Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Techno P9 android 4.4.2 won't boot into recovery, I flashed a wrong rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Techno P9 android 4.4.2 won't boot into recovery, I flashed a wrong rom

My Techno P9 android 4.4.2 won't boot into recovery, I flashed a wrong rom

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 09:58 AM

(18-03-2015, 09:34 PM)Yunus90 pls admin,,,,, d camera icon of my tecno p9 disappeared...
I tried to downloaded camera app like camera360 BT it didn't work too.. if I open d camera360, it will say  "unfortunately camera360 closed"  

kindly tell me wot to do pls... thanks a bunch

create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4 . this is someone else's support thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Anij
Anij
Anij
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Thank you for the access granted. However, I want to ask if there is a way to keep my device off or enter into fastboot mode. The moment I connect it with the system it comes off and disconnects the preloader driver in the device manager.
Thank you
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 11:09 AM
(19-03-2015, 10:31 AM)Anij Thank you for the access granted. However, I want to ask if there is a way to keep my device off or enter into fastboot mode. The moment I connect it with the system it comes off and disconnects the preloader driver in the device manager.
Thank you
Do you mean the phone goes off or comes on during SP flash tool flashing? which?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Anij
Anij
Anij
Enthusiastic Member
21-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Thank yo for your prompt replies but I have an issue, I mistakenly formatted the entire phone with spflash tools including the preloader without being downloading anything meaning the phone is now completely empty.
Ever since then I can not connect to spflashtools and cannot install the vcom drivers in device manager. It is only showing up as unknown device in device manager.
How do I get to reinstall preloader
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2015, 06:32 PM

(21-03-2015, 05:38 PM)Anij Thank yo for your prompt replies but I have an issue, I mistakenly formatted the entire phone with spflash tools including the preloader without being downloading anything meaning the phone is now completely empty.
Ever since then I can not connect to spflashtools and cannot install the vcom drivers in device manager. It is only showing up as unknown device in device manager.
How do I get to reinstall preloader

uninstall vcom drivers then re-install using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
obodo
obodo
obodo
05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
guys please my tecno p9 android 4.2.2 stuck on tecno start up after installing ifont application pls help me i have done factory setting but its still the same even i downloaded sp flash tools to flash the stock rom but nothing came up pls what can i do to bring it back to life PLSSSSSSSSSSSS
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-05-2015, 03:06 PM
(05-05-2015, 12:56 PM)obodo guys please my tecno p9 android 4.2.2 stuck on tecno start up after installing ifont application pls help me i have done factory setting but its still the same even i downloaded sp flash tools to flash the stock rom but nothing came up pls what can i do to bring it back to life PLSSSSSSSSSSSS

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2