Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] [Solved] Pmt changed for the rom it must be downloaded
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] [Solved] Pmt changed for the rom it must be downloaded

[Please help] [Solved] Pmt changed for the rom it must be downloaded

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
08-05-2015, 10:27 AM

My phone was rooted before taking it to the carlcare for repair which they did and update the software to j608 infinix zero, i tried to root it the way i rooted it the first time but doing downloading  the scatter file to the phone using SP Flash Tool it prompt, pmt changed for the rom you need to download it, im confused cos that the way i did it the first time
This post was last modified: 18-05-2018, 09:14 AM by hovatek.
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
08-05-2015, 11:02 AM
(08-05-2015, 10:27 AM)Mediqslot My phone was rooted before taking it to the carlcare for repair which they did and update the software to j608 infinix zero, i tried to root it the way i rooted it the first time but doing Flashing the scatter file it prompt, pmt changed for the rom you need to download it, im confused cos that the way i did it the first time 
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Mediqslot
Techie Member
08-05-2015, 11:36 AM
(08-05-2015, 10:27 AM)Mediqslot My phone was rooted before taking it to the carlcare for repair which they did and update the software to j608 infinix zero, i tried to root it the way i rooted it the first time but doing downloading  the scatter file to the phone using SP Flash Tool it prompt, pmt changed for the rom you need to download it, im confused cos that the way i did it the first time
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2015, 12:25 PM
(08-05-2015, 10:27 AM)Mediqslot My phone was rooted before taking it to the carlcare for repair which they did and update the software to j608 infinix zero, i tried to root it the way i rooted it the first time but doing downloading  the scatter file to the phone using SP Flash Tool it prompt, pmt changed for the rom you need to download it, im confused cos that the way i did it the first time

refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
to fix this, you would normally need to format the phone in sp flash tool then re-flash the files you want, or do a firmware upgrade. I wouldnt advice you format since you have just one or two files.
Use AIO flasher @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-466.html instead
This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 06:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
expaboy
expaboy
expaboy
28-08-2015, 06:32 PM

(08-05-2015, 12:25 PM)hovatek

to fix this, you would normally need to format the phone in sp flash tool then re-flash the files you want, or do a firmware upgrade. I wouldnt advice you format since you have just one or two files.
There's no need for all that.. Pmt changed is due to the upgrade.. The phone partioning was changed. As such a new scatter file of the phones partition should be recreated.. Using mtkdroidtool. It should solve that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-08-2015, 02:40 PM
(08-05-2015, 11:36 AM)Mediqslot

you could also root the phone using Kingroot @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-364.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yabdul4real
yabdul4real
yabdul4real
Techie Member
27-01-2016, 01:22 PM
No site like hovatek God bless the owner of this site for is effort and helping
This post was last modified: 27-01-2016, 01:24 PM by yabdul4real.
uKO
uKO
uKO
08-06-2016, 01:32 PM

The Error prompt is a Version issue, either the Downloaded ROM is Higher than the Phone ROM, to solve this issue Format the Phone using SP Tool after that Select the 'Upgrade firmware" Option and Flash. it Works 100%
Mctwonice
Mctwonice
Mctwonice
11-11-2016, 12:42 PM
(28-08-2015, 06:32 PM)expaboy

There's no need for all that.. Pmt changed is due to the upgrade.. The phone partioning was changed. As such a new scatter file of the phones partition should be recreated.. Using mtkdroidtool. It should solve that.
cindririco
cindririco
cindririco
Enthusiastic Member
11-04-2017, 04:58 AM

(28-08-2015, 06:32 PM)expaboy

in my case i'm trying to flash twrp to tecno w4 but if i format my whole phone is wiped. tell me what to do
Pages (2): 1 2 Next