Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My infinix zero bricked after installing update. pls help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My infinix zero bricked after installing update. pls help

My infinix zero bricked after installing update. pls help

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Johncee123
Johncee123
Johncee123
Enthusiastic Member
13-05-2015, 06:24 AM

i clicked on format on the sp flashtool but it was hanging,when i dismantled my phone,i realized that my phone have been unable to boot.i try flashing it back with my backed up cwm, but i got the alert that "ONE OF THE USB ATTACHED TO THIS COMPUTER HAS MALFUNCTION AND WINDOW DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IT". please sir help me out, cos flashtool is not detecting my phone again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2015, 08:34 AM
(13-05-2015, 06:24 AM)Johncee123 i clicked on format on the sp flashtool but it was hanging,when i dismantled my phone,i realized that my phone have been unable to boot.i try flashing it back with my backed up cwm, but i got the alert that "ONE OF THE USB ATTACHED TO THIS COMPUTER HAS MALFUNCTION AND WINDOW DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IT". please sir help me out, cos flashtool is not detecting my phone again

what error did you get when trying to flash using SP flash tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Johncee123
Johncee123
Johncee123
Enthusiastic Member
13-05-2015, 12:47 PM
after selecting scatter file forflashing and click download, there will be no sign of anydevice connected and the message above will appear on the taxk bar.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2015, 12:59 PM
(13-05-2015, 12:47 PM)Johncee123 after selecting scatter file forflashing and click download, there will be no sign of anydevice connected and the message above will appear on the taxk bar.

install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
Also, try another USB , PC port and PC.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Johncee123
Johncee123
Johncee123
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2015, 07:09 AM

i have tried all the above procedure yet my device is not being detected and the message "ONE OF THE USB ATTACHED TO THIS COMPUTER HAS MALFUNCTION AND WINDOW DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IT". still pop up. though I want to try another computer... thanks for your assistance so far...
Johncee123
Johncee123
Johncee123
Enthusiastic Member
14-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Finally, hovatek una be witch, I tried all the step on another computer and my device came back to life...... Just happy like as never before.
But i just dey face a menial problem now, after all these,my memory storage got corrupt and if i try saving screen shot, it will tell me that my memory storage is full...
what other step will solve this my OGA AT THE TOP?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2015, 09:12 AM
(14-05-2015, 11:53 PM)Johncee123 Finally, hovatek una be witch, I tried all the step on another computer and my device came back to life...... Just happy like as never before.
But i just dey face a menial problem now, after all these,my memory storage got corrupt and if i try saving screen shot, it will tell me that my memory storage is full...
what other step will solve this my OGA AT THE TOP?

EBR Tweak @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html then flash the EBR 1 & 2 to your phone using SP flash tool
You could alternatively download the EBR files listed under infinix zero 16GB @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html 

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2