Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SIM error "no SIM" after failed clockworkmod recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SIM error "no SIM" after failed clockworkmod recovery

SIM error "no SIM" after failed clockworkmod recovery

okonalbert
okonalbert
okonalbert
18-05-2015, 09:04 PM

I tried to do a clockworkmod recovery of a tecno m3 phone with mobile uncle,I couldn't reboot to recovery and the phone stopped recognising any SIM, please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-05-2015, 07:48 AM
(18-05-2015, 09:04 PM)okonalbert I tried to do a clockworkmod recovery of a tecno m3 phone with mobile uncle,I couldn't reboot to recovery and the phone stopped recognising any SIM, please help

1. did you backup your stock recovery before flashing
2. is your m3 OS 4.2 or 4.4
3. if 4.2, check the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html if its the old or new OS type

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okonalbert
okonalbert
okonalbert
20-05-2015, 09:24 AM
I tried to do a clockworkmod recovery,I didn't do any backup, after going thro the process correctly,I tried to reboot to recovery, it kept rebooting normally and never recognised any SIM again since then
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 02:46 PM
(20-05-2015, 09:24 AM)okonalbert I tried to do a clockworkmod recovery,I didn't do any backup, after going thro the process correctly,I tried to reboot to recovery, it kept rebooting normally and never recognised any SIM again since then

havent answered the other questions

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.