Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Permission to download tecno q1 ROM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Permission to download tecno q1 ROM

Permission to download tecno q1 ROM

theloveth
theloveth
theloveth
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 06:54 PM

Hello hovatek
my tecno wont boot past the tecno logo and sometimes when it does it hangs on the homepage.I have wiped the data and reset it but i still get the same ish.Pls i need permission to download the tecno rom to flash it thanks abunch.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 08:01 PM
(20-05-2015, 06:54 PM)theloveth Hello hovatek
                 my tecno wont boot past the tecno logo and sometimes when it does it hangs on the homepage.I have wiped the data and reset it but i still get the same ish.Pls i need permission to download the tecno rom to flash it thanks abunch.

1. whats the OS of your phone?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
theloveth
theloveth
theloveth
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 08:06 PM
android 4.0......here is my mail babstheloveth@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-05-2015, 08:15 PM
(20-05-2015, 08:06 PM)theloveth android 4.0......here is my mail babstheloveth@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
theloveth
theloveth
theloveth
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 11:16 PM

Thanks now downloading.
theloveth
theloveth
theloveth
Enthusiastic Member
22-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi i cant seem to flash this my phone.After downloading and following every procedure,i connected my USB cable and the phone vibrated for the next one hour+ before i disconnected it.I tried to wake it by charging it for many hours but its still the same story.When its charged for couple of hours it stops vibrating but the charging indicator wont come up and its not even ONing unlike before again.What i can do to wake it up pls?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 11:18 AM
(22-05-2015, 10:28 AM)theloveth Hi i cant seem to flash this my phone.After downloading and following every procedure,i connected my USB cable and the phone vibrated for the next one hour+ before i disconnected it.I tried to wake it by charging it for many hours but its still the same story.When its charged for couple of hours it stops vibrating but the charging indicator wont come up and its not even ONing unlike before again.What i can do to wake it up pls?

was sp flash tool flashing successful?

Note!
theloveth
theloveth
theloveth
Enthusiastic Member
27-05-2015, 03:51 PM
NO it wasnt.the thing will just stay blank till eternity.Please when i downloaded the link you sent me,the file was 221MB but when i unzipped it,it was 20.5MB saying the.img something was corrupt.Is the file size normal? in the error log what i saw is usbsearchport failed and i av tried everything to make it work using mediatek DA,Mtk USB and all the other options under vcom drivers.Am not sure if its the phone not coming up again(keeps vibrating when am charging it for like an hour and stops) and no blue light again,or the stock backup that is saying corrupt when i unzipped or the port problem.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2015, 07:51 PM
(27-05-2015, 03:51 PM)theloveth NO it wasnt.the thing will just stay blank till eternity.Please when i downloaded the link you sent me,the file was 221MB but when i unzipped it,it was 20.5MB saying the.img something was corrupt.Is the file size normal? in the error log what i saw is usbsearchport failed and i av tried everything to make it work using mediatek DA,Mtk USB and all the other options under vcom drivers.Am not sure if its the phone not coming up again(keeps vibrating when am charging it for like an hour and stops) and no blue light again,or the stock backup that is saying corrupt when i unzipped or the port problem.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

You need to re-download the stock backup because its more than 20mb after extraction
before flashing, install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!