Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno M3 bricked after flash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno M3 bricked after flash

[Please help] Tecno M3 bricked after flash

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
lepape
lepape
lepape
21-05-2015, 06:23 PM

i have all time the same problem the phone hanging on logo 'tecno'
When i go in recovery for trying to wipe data i have wipping data...... Mount/ data error
lepape
lepape
lepape
21-05-2015, 08:11 PM
the phone not detect sd card cause when it flash i didn't see sd flash in the coner what can i do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 08:13 PM
(21-05-2015, 06:23 PM)lepape i have all time the same problem the phone hanging on logo 'tecno'
When i go in recovery for trying to wipe data i have wipping data...... Mount/ data error

so both Old and New OS M3 get stuck at logo and are able to enter recovery mode?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lepape
lepape
lepape
22-05-2015, 01:28 AM
yes can enter to recovery mode but hanging on logo when i try put on in normally mode !!
Why the phone not detect sd card when i fash him ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2015, 04:52 AM

(22-05-2015, 01:28 AM)lepape yes can enter to recovery mode but hanging on logo when i try put on in normally mode !!

granted for M3 4.4

try that too

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lepape
lepape
lepape
22-05-2015, 04:32 PM
(22-05-2015, 04:52 AM)hovatek
(22-05-2015, 01:28 AM)lepape yes can enter to recovery mode but hanging on logo when i try put on in normally mode !!

granted for M3 4.4

try that too

Not working hanging on logo phone didn't reconize memory card what's the matter ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 11:46 AM
(22-05-2015, 04:32 PM)lepape Not working hanging on logo phone didn't reconize memory card what's the matter ?

your /data partition is likely corrupted.
format in Sp flash tool (except bootloader) then re-flash the stock backup.

Note!
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 03:40 PM
please i am having a problem with a tecno m3 4.4.2.  I downloaded the stock rom from Hovatech and flashed it. Actually it was having the input privacy lock code problem before. I flashed it the first time, it still asked for the privacy code.  I flashed it a second time with success but it gets stock at the boot image.  I tried factory reset via recovery but the stock recovery doesn't allow factory reset. It doesn't have yes for confirmation and is unable to mount data. I then flashed the old 4.2 os and the fone booted well but its calibration wasnt working.. I also flashed a different recovery but it couldn't factory reset it. Please help me so i can fix it.  I don't know how to go about it anymore. Please. Thanks and keep up the good work.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 04:47 PM
(07-06-2015, 03:40 PM)Christianihechi please i am having a problem with a tecno m3 4.4.2.  I downloaded the stock rom from Hovatech and flashed it. Actually it was having the input privacy lock code problem before. I flashed it the first time, it still asked for the privacy code.  I flashed it a second time with success but it gets stock at the boot image.  I tried factory reset via recovery but the stock recovery doesn't allow factory reset. It doesn't have yes for confirmation and is unable to mount data. I then flashed the old 4.2 os and the fone booted well but its calibration wasnt working.. I also flashed a different recovery but it couldn't factory reset it. Please help me so i can fix it.  I don't know how to go about it anymore. Please. Thanks and keep up the good work.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Since you're a Premium member, you can contact us privately for live support if you wish
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 04:48 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3