Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno phantom Z Stock rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno phantom Z Stock rom

Tecno phantom Z Stock rom

chamajosh
chamajosh
chamajosh
Enthusiastic Member
20-05-2015, 09:06 PM

Hii please would u grant me the permission to download stock rom for tecno phantom Z i bricked my phone.Thanks in advance.my email is joshuachm65@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 20-05-2015, 09:16 PM by chamajosh.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 08:56 AM
(20-05-2015, 09:06 PM)chamajosh Hii please would u grant me the permission to download stock rom for tecno phantom Z i bricked my phone.Thanks in advance.my email is joshuachm65@gmail.com

how did the phone get bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chamajosh
chamajosh
chamajosh
Enthusiastic Member
21-05-2015, 10:35 AM
I tried changing the font of the phone after successfully rooting it.then it got bricked at "experience smart life screen".It cannot go past that,i tried to flash the backup i had earlier on saved using cwm but the backup was corupted and couldnt restore system.img

would you please grant me the permission to download the stock rom for the phantom Z (A7) my gmail is joshuachm65@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 21-05-2015, 01:38 PM by chamajosh.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 01:57 PM
(21-05-2015, 10:35 AM)chamajosh I tried changing the font of the phone after successfully rooting it.then it got bricked at "experience smart life screen".It cannot go past that,i tried to flash the backup i had earlier on saved using cwm but the backup was corupted and couldnt restore system.img

would you please grant me the permission to download the stock rom for the phantom Z (A7) my gmail is joshuachm65@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html but dont flash yet till i clarify somethings

1. list the files in the CWM backup you have
2. what error did you get when trying to restore /system

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chamajosh
chamajosh
chamajosh
Enthusiastic Member
21-05-2015, 02:21 PM

(21-05-2015, 01:57 PM)hovatek
(21-05-2015, 10:35 AM)chamajosh I tried changing the font of the phone after successfully rooting it.then it got bricked at "experience smart life screen".It cannot go past that,i tried to flash the backup i had earlier on saved using cwm but the backup was corupted and couldnt restore system.img

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html but dont flash yet till i clarify somethings

1. list the files in the CWM backup you have
2. what error did you get when trying to restore /system

it checked the md5 sum n completed the check,checked boot image and complected the restore successfully,while trying to restore the system it automatically aborted the restore saying that it could not restore the system.....I cant check the files because they are on the internal storage of the phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 02:39 PM
(21-05-2015, 02:21 PM)chamajosh it checked the md5 sum n completed the check,checked boot image and complected the restore successfully,while trying to restore the system it automatically aborted the restore saying that it could not restore the system.....I cant check the files because they are on the internal storage of the phone

flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
chamajosh
chamajosh
chamajosh
Enthusiastic Member
21-05-2015, 06:35 PM
(21-05-2015, 02:39 PM)hovatek
(21-05-2015, 02:21 PM)chamajosh it checked the md5 sum n completed the check,checked boot image and complected the restore successfully,while trying to restore the system it automatically aborted the restore saying that it could not restore the system.....I cant check the files because they are on the internal storage of the phone

flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

hii thanks again,i flashed everything and the phone is working but it doesnt detect the simcards,it says invalid imei....how can i solve that
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-05-2015, 08:11 PM
(21-05-2015, 06:35 PM)chamajosh hii thanks again,i flashed everything and the phone is working but it doesnt detect the simcards,it says invalid imei....how can i solve that

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
chamajosh
chamajosh
chamajosh
Enthusiastic Member
21-05-2015, 08:58 PM
I managed to restore the imei but then i realised that the phone had an error on the wifi connection screen "nvram warning err=o*10" i tried solving it using your method on youtube but the phone keeps on changing wifi mac adress after every startup......now i dont know what to do with the error still present. anyway thanks for the rom,everything works perfect.......thanks alot for your help n may you live longer to continue helping others
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2015, 01:15 PM

(21-05-2015, 08:58 PM)chamajosh I managed to restore the imei but then i realised that the phone had an error on the wifi connection screen "nvram warning err=o*10" i tried solving it using your method on youtube but the phone keeps on changing wifi mac adress after every startup......now i dont know what to do with the error still present. anyway thanks for the rom,everything works perfect.......thanks alot for your help n may you live longer to continue helping others

a factory reset often helps with the persistent  WIFI 0x10 error

Note!