Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Encryption unsuccessful on tecno H5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Encryption unsuccessful on tecno H5

Encryption unsuccessful on tecno H5

Twonity
Twonity
Twonity
22-05-2015, 06:40 PM

I created a thread about tecno h5 that refuse to on. After flashing the stock rom by following the procedures posted hovatek, the Android started working normally. But after some days, when I on the phone I got a massage title "encryption unsuccessful" and the content "encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone you need to perform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account."
I click on reset after displaying "earsing" it then show an android logo laying down with an "error" I also remove the battery, put the phone on recovery mode, locate user data/format yet it still display the same thing. How can I fix the phone?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-05-2015, 07:59 PM
(22-05-2015, 06:40 PM)Twonity I created a thread about tecno h5 that refuse to on. After flashing the stock rom  by following the procedures posted hovatek, the Android started working normally. But after some days, when I on the phone I got a massage title "encryption unsuccessful"  and the content "encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your  phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone you need to perform  a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account."
   I click on reset after displaying "earsing" it then show an android logo laying down with an "error" I also remove the battery, put the phone on recovery mode, locate user data/format yet it still display the same thing. How can I fix the phone?

you would need to flash back stock rom. flashing just system.img should fix this.
Twonity
Twonity
Twonity
22-05-2015, 08:33 PM
(22-05-2015, 07:59 PM)X3non
(22-05-2015, 06:40 PM)Twonity I created a thread about tecno h5 that refuse to on. After flashing the stock rom  by following the procedures posted hovatek, the Android started working normally. But after some days, when I on the phone I got a massage title "encryption unsuccessful"  and the content "encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your  phone is no longer accessible.
To resume using your phone you need to perform  a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account."

you would need to flash back stock rom. flashing just system.img should fix this.
I've fix it. I press power button + volume button down which lead to a Chinese recovery mode. Then I select MMC. After some secs, the phone reboot and everything was restored. T
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2015, 12:09 PM
(22-05-2015, 08:33 PM)Twonity I've fix it. I press power button + volume button down which lead to a Chinese recovery mode. Then I select MMC. After some secs, the phone reboot and everything was restored. T

as explained at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-579.html , there are two ways to fix the encryption unsuccessful error: recovery mode and factory mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.