Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android pls i need infinix x530 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

pls i need infinix x530 Stock rom

pls i need infinix x530 Stock rom

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
25-05-2015, 02:16 AM

My infinix x530 just got bricked..
Cant boot up,stuck at the logo ..

Pls I will appreciate any help in returning the phone back to normal state ..

If I cud get infinix x530 rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2015, 04:50 PM
(25-05-2015, 02:16 AM)ziggybaba My infinix x530 just got bricked..
Cant boot up,stuck at the logo ..

Pls I will appreciate any help in returning the phone back to normal state ..

If I cud get infinix x530 rom

1. how did it get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
25-05-2015, 08:44 PM
I made a change to the build.prop file....then I off the phone...switching iit on back den it stuck at the boot logo ....

seyiadejugbagbe@gmail.com

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2015, 11:55 AM
(25-05-2015, 08:44 PM)ziggybaba I made a change to the build.prop file....then I off the phone...switching iit on back den it stuck at the boot logo ....

seyiadejugbagbe@gmail.com

Thanks

we're working on the X530 backup and will list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html
there's also another way pending when a stock backup is available
since all you need is system.img (build.prop to be precise), we could extract your build.prop, revert what you changed to the original then flash back and your phone should work again
do you recall exactly what values(s) you edited in build.prop

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
26-05-2015, 01:14 PM

I have the original build.prop,...have been trying to update it using. Buildupdate.zip file which contain the Meta.INF and system file which contained the downloaded build.prop file then I replace it wit mine but dere was error in updating of the zip file .....cant say if it was because the zip file is not compatible with my device (infinix 530)....pls if I cud get backup of build.prop for infinix x530
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2015, 04:32 PM
(26-05-2015, 01:14 PM)ziggybaba I have the original build.prop,...have been trying to update it using. Buildupdate.zip file which contain the Meta.INF and system file which contained the downloaded build.prop file then I replace it wit mine but dere was error in updating of the zip file .....cant say if it was because the zip file is not compatible with my device (infinix 530)....pls if I cud get backup of build.prop for infinix x530

if you have the original build.prop then why not push it to /system using adb @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-691.html

Note!
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
26-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Adb push doesn't see my device, whenever I connect the phone (infinix 530) to the pc in recovery mode it install the driver as android HSUSB modem device with a yellow icon at the "other devices ",..effort to download the android HSUSB modem device driver is abortive cos non worked
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2015, 05:07 PM
(26-05-2015, 04:58 PM)ziggybaba Adb push doesn't see my device, whenever I connect the phone (infinix 530) to the pc in recovery mode it install the driver as  android HSUSB modem device with a yellow icon at the "other devices ",..effort to download the android HSUSB modem device driver is abortive cos non worked

setup adb on your phone using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html 
let me know when done

Note!
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
ziggybaba
27-05-2015, 02:00 PM
av manually install the drivers for the infinix using google driver but adb is not listing my device. ,I tested Adb.exe with another android device on debugging mode nd it listed d device but is not listing mine on recovery mode....am looking towards if I cud get a build.prop zip backup from a similar device (infinix x530 or d related infinix race family) with mine it cud work.....if I cud get in update.zip .......pls any1 with infinix x530 should help me back up it build.prop using zipme.apk or any oda tools.....thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2015, 03:02 PM

(27-05-2015, 02:00 PM)ziggybaba av manually install the drivers for the infinix using google driver but adb is not listing my device. ,I tested Adb.exe with another android device on debugging mode nd it listed d device but is not listing mine on recovery mode....am looking towards if I cud get a build.prop zip backup from a similar device (infinix x530 or d related infinix race family) with mine it cud work.....if I cud get in update.zip .......pls any1 with infinix x530 should help me back up it build.prop using zipme.apk or any oda tools.....thanks

you can do all these by yourself since you have the original build.prop....if you'll just follow instructions

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next