Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android NEED HELP WITH MY TECNO M3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

NEED HELP WITH MY TECNO M3

NEED HELP WITH MY TECNO M3

Sax
Sax
Sax
Enthusiastic Member
28-05-2015, 06:16 PM

Pls I need help in repairing my tecno m3, the IMEI is reading as unknown and this happened after I took it to tecno office for repairs to the cracked screen. After repairing the screen the engineer flashed the phone with a new rom and upgraded to Android 4.4.2 and now the phone is saying imei unknown. I can't do anything relating to network on my phone. Pls help. 
I also wish to seek for permission to download the rom for tecno m3 should it be the cause of the problem. This is my email: sannideen@gmail.com. Thanks.  Awaiting your reply.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 08:40 PM
(28-05-2015, 06:16 PM)Sax Pls I need help in repairing my tecno m3, the IMEI is reading as unknown and this happened after I took it to tecno office for repairs to the cracked screen. After repairing the screen the engineer flashed the phone with a new rom and upgraded to Android 4.4.2 and now the phone is saying imei unknown. I can't do anything relating to network on my phone. Pls help. 
I also wish to seek for permission to download the rom for tecno m3 should it be the cause of the problem. This is my email: sannideen@gmail.com. Thanks.  Awaiting your reply.

already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-3804.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.