Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] allow me to download the Stock rom for infinix hot x507
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] allow me to download the Stock rom for infinix hot x507

[Downloads] allow me to download the Stock rom for infinix hot x507

cromwell
cromwell
cromwell
28-05-2015, 11:01 AM

i installed the CWM and tthen the Dark l custom rom. the problem is that
1)i have low sound levels and the gravity box does not respond (actually says "stopped responding")
2)the bluetooth doesnt receive any file from other bluetooth users!
3)Once a message is received, it says on screen "message stopped responding"
4)when i open gallery & try setting a photo as wallpaper guess what happens...."Gallery stopped responding"

DARK L rom is really frustrating for me. PLEASE GIVE ME THE PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD THE STOCK ROM FOR INFINIX HOT X507 SO THAT I MAY MAY REVERT TO THE ORIGINAL POINT WHEN ALL WAS WELL
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 03:13 PM
(28-05-2015, 11:01 AM)cromwell i installed the CWM and tthen the Dark l custom rom. the problem is that
1)i have low sound levels and the gravity box does not respond (actually says "stopped responding")
4)when i open gallery & try setting a photo as wallpaper guess what happens...."Gallery stopped responding"

DARK L rom is really frustrating for me. PLEASE GIVE ME THE PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD THE STOCK ROM FOR INFINIX HOT X507 SO THAT I MAY MAY REVERT TO THE ORIGINAL POINT WHEN ALL WAS WELL

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cromwell
cromwell
cromwell
29-05-2015, 05:56 PM
i installed the CWM and tthen the Dark l custom rom. the problem is that

My gmail address is croms.m@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2015, 08:22 PM
(29-05-2015, 05:56 PM)cromwell My gmail address is croms.m@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Merlve
Merlve
Merlve
Respected Member
15-06-2015, 08:49 PM

Lol... Dark L is one hell of a ROM, well... i encountered all of the problems too when i installed it on my phone, but i was able to fix dem all, except one... the bluetooth, it doesnt receive files, bt it pairs and shares perfectly... still tryna figure out a fix.. if u knw a way wud love u to help a bro. tanx.