Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Zero phone hanging on boot up...
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Zero phone hanging on boot up...

Infinix Zero phone hanging on boot up...

biodunolans
biodunolans
biodunolans
28-05-2015, 05:53 PM

My infinix phone started hanging in use after booting. But now it does not even boot to the home screen before hqanging. Kindly give access to the stock rom for infinix zero.

My gmail address is biodunolans@gmail.com

Thank you.....

'Biodun Olaniran
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2015, 08:37 PM
(28-05-2015, 05:53 PM)biodunolans My infinix phone started hanging in use after booting. But now it does not even boot to the home screen before hqanging. Kindly give access to the stock rom for infinix zero.

My gmail address is biodunolans@gmail.com

Thank you.....

'Biodun Olaniran

dont understand you. how exactly did it get bricked?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
biodunolans
biodunolans
biodunolans
30-05-2015, 11:19 AM
No idea really. Because it was working and then just started hanging. Though I always had a lot of applications running on it. So I was thinking if I could get a stock rom to reload it?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2015, 03:59 PM
(30-05-2015, 11:19 AM)biodunolans No idea really. Because it was working and then just started hanging. Though I always had a lot of applications running on it. So I was thinking if I could get a stock rom to reload it?

you should first do a factory reset in recovery mode
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.