Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I hard bricked my phone when i was trying to install a new rom through recovery mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I hard bricked my phone when i was trying to install a new rom through recovery mode

[Please help] I hard bricked my phone when i was trying to install a new rom through recovery mode

larrytunes
larrytunes
larrytunes
Enthusiastic Member
30-05-2015, 10:34 PM

I was trying a new ROM i got from a friend on my TECNO H7, when i flashed the ROM through recovery mode and tried to reboot my phone instead of showing the usual tecno logo, it only shows some dots after that it restarts and keeps restarting. Pls i really need your permission to download the ROM for my phone so i can flash it with sp flash-tools. May God bless you guys really good as you honour my request
This post was last modified: 30-05-2015, 10:39 PM by larrytunes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2015, 08:49 AM
(30-05-2015, 10:34 PM)larrytunes I was trying a new ROM i got from a friend on my TECNO H7, when i flashed the ROM through recovery mode and tried to reboot my phone instead of showing the usual tecno logo, it only shows some dots after that it restarts and keeps restarting. Pls i really need your permission to download the ROM for my phone so i can flash it with sp flash-tools. May God bless you guys really good as you honour my request

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
larrytunes
larrytunes
larrytunes
Enthusiastic Member
31-05-2015, 01:13 PM
My gmail username is thorllaniyi@gmail.com. Thanks alot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2015, 03:41 PM
(31-05-2015, 01:13 PM)larrytunes My gmail username is thorllaniyi@gmail.com. Thanks alot

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.