Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno a7 (phantom )z bricked after ota update
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] tecno a7 (phantom )z bricked after ota update

[Please help] tecno a7 (phantom )z bricked after ota update

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
masterclem1
masterclem1
masterclem1
Enthusiastic Member
29-05-2015, 08:14 AM

Please I need Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair guideMy Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked after I installed a Tecno OTA Update Push and the phone can now only boot to recovery mode.I read somewhere that, the ROM need to bere-installed if the phone is soft brick (presently it can only boot to recovery mode and the phone is sealed with internal storage, No SD). Please can I get, STOCK ROM backup for this phone, Phantom Z(A7).please grant me download link...
masterclement1@gmail.com
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2015, 10:33 AM
(29-05-2015, 08:14 AM)masterclem1 Please I need Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair guideMy Tecno Phantom Z soft bricked after I installed a Tecno OTA Update Push and the phone can now only boot to recovery mode.I read somewhere that, the ROM need to bere-installed if the phone is soft brick (presently it can only boot to recovery mode and the phone is sealed with internal storage, No SD). Please can I get, STOCK ROM backup for this phone, Phantom Z(A7).please grant me download link...
masterclement1@gmail.com
thanks

The phantom Z stock backup is on hold for now. we'll resume granting soon

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
masterclem1
masterclem1
masterclem1
Enthusiastic Member
29-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Please admin. how long will that take? am really desperate and I will be so happy and appreciate it,  if u guys can help me as soon as possible. am staring at my dead phone.
Thanks for ur cooperation.
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
29-05-2015, 12:11 PM
You have to be patient, the stock backup available for phantom Z had updating error, when you flash to it you can update ur phone, so they are generating a new one.

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2015, 07:40 PM

(29-05-2015, 10:49 AM)masterclem1 Please admin. how long will that take? am really desperate and I will be so happy and appreciate it,  if u guys can help me as soon as possible. am staring at my dead phone.
Thanks for ur cooperation.

the stock backup will bring your phone to life but you wont be able to use the OTA update feature. besides, you might have some minor issues
we're working on uploading a fresh copy

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
masterclem1
masterclem1
masterclem1
Enthusiastic Member
30-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Sir,  the truth is that I already have my phone system.img, boot.img, and recovery.img but I don't have a scatter file to flash thru sp flasher. i try flashing system.img with fastboot, but it says cannot load system.img.
Please I need advice on how to get scatter text. 
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-05-2015, 03:51 PM
(30-05-2015, 11:01 AM)masterclem1 Sir,  the truth is that I already have my phone system.img, boot.img, and recovery.img but I don't have a scatter file to flash thru sp flasher. i try flashing system.img with fastboot, but it says cannot load system.img.
Thanks

1. how did you get these three files and are you certain they're for Tecno Phantom Z (A7)?
2. Zip them all up into one file and upload to dropbox. lets have the link

Note!
Qenylas
Qenylas
Qenylas
31-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Guy please try and upload the files you have, to fix the Ota update error. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my TECNO-A7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2015, 03:15 PM
(30-05-2015, 11:01 AM)masterclem1 Sir,  the truth is that I already have my phone system.img, boot.img, and recovery.img but I don't have a scatter file to flash thru sp flasher. i try flashing system.img with fastboot, but it says cannot load system.img.
Thanks

if your files are truly for Phantom Z then combining them with outs might fix the OTA update issue and other minor bugs some people have complained about after flashing ours. you'll then be able to fix your phone too

Note!
masterclem1
masterclem1
masterclem1
Enthusiastic Member
01-06-2015, 06:32 AM

(31-05-2015, 03:15 PM)hovatek
Thanks

if your files are truly for Phantom Z then combining them with outs might fix the OTA update issue and other minor bugs some people have complained about after flashing ours. you'll then be able to fix your phone too
Pages (2): 1 2 Next