Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] itel IT1352 unbreak rom request
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] itel IT1352 unbreak rom request

[Please help] itel IT1352 unbreak rom request

samnzay
samnzay
samnzay
Enthusiastic Member
30-05-2015, 11:32 PM

hello Hovatek! i recently received a phone from my friend; itel IT1352 that was soft broken after rooting it and try to install fonts on the phone!
after restarting the phone; it no longer goes beyond a boot logo.
i tried to make a hard reset on the phone; but i can not get into its recovery Mode!
now the final option is to make a full flash on it, that's why i need your hand!
please give me the lik and permission to download the file.

use this e-mailConfusedamnzay@gmail.com
i hope to get your help as soon as possible. Heart
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2015, 08:54 AM
(30-05-2015, 11:32 PM)samnzay hello Hovatek! i recently received a phone from my friend; itel IT1352 that was soft broken after rooting it and try to install fonts on the phone!
i tried to make a hard reset on the phone; but i can not get into its recovery Mode!
now the final option is to make a full flash on it, that's why i need your hand!

use this e-mailConfusedamnzay@gmail.com
i hope to get your help as soon as possible. Heart

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html and flash using Research Download Tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
samnzay
samnzay
samnzay
Enthusiastic Member
01-06-2015, 05:26 PM
(30-05-2015, 11:32 PM)samnzay hello Hovatek! i recently received a phone from my friend; itel IT1352 that was soft broken after rooting it and try to install fonts on the phone!

use this e-mail:    samnzay@gmail.com
NOTE:i previously gave the wrong e-mail by a mistake. so i still do not have permission.
i still hope to get your help as soon as possible. Heart
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-06-2015, 09:25 PM
(01-06-2015, 05:26 PM)samnzay use this e-mail:    samnzay@gmail.com
NOTE:i previously gave the wrong e-mail by a mistake. so i still do not have permission.
i still hope to get your help as soon as possible. Heart

granted!

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.