Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to instal driver from another mtk phone for sp tools
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to instal driver from another mtk phone for sp tools

How to instal driver from another mtk phone for sp tools

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
02-06-2015, 02:42 AM

Hi Hovatek! Pls i need ur help on how to install driver from another mtk phone.
I hav connected d phone (turned off) to my pc through usb cord. D driver has bin installed bt wen i connect d bricked fone to pc for sp tools use, d progress bar in sp tools remin stagnant (0%). Please help

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2015, 10:57 AM
(02-06-2015, 02:42 AM)agbelex Hi Hovatek!  Pls i need ur help on how to install driver from another mtk phone.
I hav connected d phone (turned off) to my pc through usb cord.  D driver has bin installed bt wen i connect d bricked fone to pc for sp tools use,  d progress bar in sp tools remin stagnant (0%).  Please help

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile

install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then repeat flashing using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
04-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Thank you, sir. The driver worked bt white d flashing wat taking please, The usb cable show so in hav an error message.
I clicked "cancel" and restarted the flashing progress (download " using dsame sp flashing tools but the pc gives a notification doing" usb driver not recognised". The fone wait display anything it just remains dead.
Please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 08:45 AM
(04-06-2015, 10:15 PM)agbelex Thank you,  sir.  The driver worked bt white d flashing wat taking please,  The usb cable show so in hav an error message.
I clicked "cancel"  and restarted the flashing progress (download " using dsame sp flashing tools but the pc gives a notification doing" usb driver not recognised".  The fone wait display anything it just remains  dead.
Please help me.

use another PC and USB cord

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
05-06-2015, 11:17 AM

I just did use another pc and usb cord bt it still shows "usb not recognised " and nothing else. The fone jux remain blank. When i try 2 turn it on, it doesn't come on and it gives no sound. It remains blank even wen connected to the original charger for hours.
The only respose i get is wen i connect it to pc, d pc shows "usb not recognised". Am so scared!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 04:05 PM
(05-06-2015, 11:17 AM)agbelex I just did use another pc and usb cord bt it still shows "usb not recognised " and nothing else. The fone jux remain blank. When i try 2 turn it on, it doesn't come on and it gives no sound. It remains blank even wen connected to the original charger for hours.
The only respose i get is wen i connect it to pc, d pc shows "usb not recognised". Am so scared!

its possible you interrupted flashing the first time (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html )
whats the phone model and how did it get bricked in the first place?

Note!
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
06-06-2015, 09:55 AM
My phone is infinix hot note x551.
Yes! D flashing was interrupted by disconnection of the usb cord while flashing.
Iv been chargin 4more dan 5hrs nw bt still hasnt got any +ve response.
Iv also tried 2use another pc and usb cord bt still "usb device not recognised" is wat pops up in d pc
What do i do next, pls!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 11:51 AM
(06-06-2015, 09:55 AM)agbelex My phone is infinix hot note x551.
Yes!  D flashing was interrupted by disconnection of the usb cord while flashing.
Iv been chargin 4more dan 5hrs nw bt still hasnt got any +ve response.
Iv also tried 2use another pc and usb cord bt still "usb device not recognised" is wat pops up in d pc
What do i do next, pls!

just keep charging
follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
06-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Ok sir! It has bin connected to wall charger since morning.
Will it later show d battery charging icon wen it comes on or i will hav to press d power button to knw wen to proceed wt d flashing?
Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 05:04 PM

(06-06-2015, 03:20 PM)agbelex Ok sir!  It has bin connected to wall charger since morning.
Will it later show d battery charging icon wen it comes on or i will hav to press d power button to knw wen to proceed wt d flashing?
Thanks

if the phone could charge (show the charging sign) before you tried flashing the you should see a charging sign to signal that its back to life
re-install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html , remoove the battery and slot back in then try flashing again
This post was last modified: 06-06-2015, 05:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next