Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno H7 not being detected by SP Flash tools
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno H7 not being detected by SP Flash tools

Tecno H7 not being detected by SP Flash tools

agbruce
agbruce
agbruce
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2015, 03:27 AM

My Tecno H7 got messed up after trying to flash a custom rom on it so i wanted to revive it by flashing the stock rom via SP Flash tools. When i load the files and connect it to PC all it does is light up the screen and keep rebooting while displaying some weird flashing colours. It also makes a 'connected sound' then disconnects again after about 3 seconds hence Flash tools cant even begin the process. Please guide me on what to do.
PS: 1. I can boot into CWM recovery normally
2: I tried to flash without a battery but got the same annoying connected then disconected problem
3: I believe i installed the necesary drivers as i followed your tutorial on that. I also installed Universal ADB Drivers but no change.
This post was last modified: 06-06-2015, 03:31 AM by agbruce.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 09:35 AM
(06-06-2015, 03:27 AM)agbruce My Tecno H7 got messed up after trying to flash a custom rom on it so i wanted to revive it by flashing the stock rom via SP Flash tools. When i load the files and connect it to PC all it does is light up the screen and keep rebooting while displaying some weird flashing colours. It also makes a 'connected sound' then disconnects again after about 3 seconds hence Flash tools cant even begin the process. Please guide me on what to do.
PS: 1. I can boot into CWM recovery normally
2:  I tried to flash without a battery but got the same annoying connected then disconected problem
3:  I believe i installed the necesary drivers as i followed your tutorial on that. I also installed Universal ADB Drivers but no change.

do you have the H7 firmware and how did you get it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.