Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My techno s9 says unfortunate error occured when i try to open gallarry or other apps
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My techno s9 says unfortunate error occured when i try to open gallarry or other apps

My techno s9 says unfortunate error occured when i try to open gallarry or other apps

EmissaryB
EmissaryB
EmissaryB
06-06-2015, 07:44 PM

My phone model is techno s9. It says unfortunate error occurred whenever I try to open gallery or some other apps in my phone. The malfunction started after my camera app was embarrassing me with an error message that says cannot connect to camera and i hardresseted it and installed another camera app. Please i will like to get your permission to download my phone's stock rom from your site. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 09:35 PM
(06-06-2015, 07:44 PM)EmissaryB My phone model is techno s9. It says unfortunate error occurred whenever I try to open gallery or some other apps in my phone. The malfunction started after my camera app was embarrassing me with an error message that says cannot connect to camera and i hardresseted it and installed another camera app. Please i will like to get your permission to download my phone's stock rom from your site. Thanks

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.