Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Easy Way to Root Most Android Devices Without PC Via Framaroot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Easy Way to Root Most Android Devices Without PC Via Framaroot

Easy Way to Root Most Android Devices Without PC Via Framaroot

kay4dam69
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
09-06-2015, 03:43 PM

There were lots of rooting methods and softwares on this blog for root Adroid Devices but I just come across this software "Framaroot" and I found it one of the best and the simplest method for root most the Android devices.
Framaroot is an Android software that made it easy to root most all Android phones with one click without a computer, it supports a whole number of Android devices ranging from Tecno, LG, HTC, Lenovo, Sony, Pantech, Samsung, Motorola and many more.

Things you need to do before we start:
Download the Framaroot APK here and install it to your phone.
Goto Settings >> Security >> and check/click “Unknown Sources“
Enable USB Debugging on your phone, Goto Settings >> Applications >> Development >> tick/check USB debugging .
Steps to Root your Android Device with Framaroot
Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
Choose Install Superuser
You will now see a few options available (exploits) on the screen just click on the first one.
If you get a message that says “Failed … Try another exploit if available”then repeat step 3 choosing another exploit.
If you get a message that says "Success … Superuser and su binary installed, You have to reboot your device".
Congrat! Your phone has successfully rooted, now download Rootchecker to confirm it.
Note: You can simply Unroot your Android phone with this Framaroot.
norahcole
norahcole
norahcole
Enthusiastic Member
09-06-2015, 04:09 PM
I tried downloading the framaroot on play store but could not find it, please where else can I find it or which other app can I use, thanks.
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
kay4dam69
10-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Sorry for a late response... Download it here http://m.apkhere.com/down/com.alephzain....1.9.3_free
norahcole
norahcole
norahcole
Enthusiastic Member
11-06-2015, 02:01 PM
I have successfully downloaded framaroot but getting error from installing and have tried step3 repeatedly what can I do, and how do I get to debugger on infinix x551

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2015, 05:19 PM

(11-06-2015, 02:01 PM)norahcole I have successfully downloaded framaroot but getting error from installing and have tried step3 repeatedly what can I do, and how do I get to debugger on infinix x551

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile

to root Infinix hot note X551, you're to use Kingroot @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-364.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nickrichards
nickrichards
nickrichards
25-11-2015, 07:49 PM
(09-06-2015, 03:43 PM)kay4dam69 There were lots of rooting methods and softwares on this blog for root Adroid Devices but I just come across this software "Framaroot" and I found it one of the best and the simplest method for root most the Android devices.
Framaroot is an Android software that made it easy to root most all Android phones with one click without a computer, it supports a whole number of Android devices ranging from Tecno, LG, HTC, Lenovo, Sony, Pantech, Samsung, Motorola and many more.

Enable USB Debugging on your phone, Goto Settings >> Applications >> Development >> tick/check USB debugging .
Choose Install Superuser
You will now see a few options available (exploits) on the screen just click on the first one.
If you get a message that says “Failed … Try another exploit if available”then repeat step 3 choosing another exploit.
If you get a message that says "Success … Superuser and su binary installed, You have to reboot your device".
Congrat! Your phone has successfully rooted, now download Rootchecker to confirm it.

The rooting app you mentioned is no longer available for download from play store. Rather i ended up using the app listed below.
http://www.apkmonk.com/download-root-all...s-7-5-apk/
martinyzale
martinyzale
martinyzale
17-08-2016, 05:57 PM
(25-11-2015, 07:49 PM)nickrichards
(09-06-2015, 03:43 PM)kay4dam69 There were lots of rooting methods and softwares on this blog for root Adroid Devices but I just come across this software "Framaroot" and I found it one of the best and the simplest method for root most the Android devices.

Choose Install Superuser

The rooting app you mentioned is no longer available for download from play store. Rather i ended up using the app listed below.
http://apkfifa.com/root-all-devices//

Thanks for the usefull info
This post was last modified: 06-12-2016, 11:37 PM by martinyzale.