Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tweak] please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tweak] please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo

[Tweak] please help on how to change HTC One evolution Imie number to blackberry Imie for Glo

Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
12-06-2015, 01:24 PM

if GLO simplyis the only cheaper network now and many Android users can't browse with it, it will be a cheat on us o, plz help if any one has thesame problem I listed out so, I have seen many of my friends tweaking, I helped alot of my friends too twerk theirs but this friend of mine has Samsung Galaxy s4 and HTC One evolution he told me to help him but I can't cost I have no ideas what I will do, others re like manual methods just easy but I can't seem to fix is own. please administrator help if you can
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-06-2015, 08:35 PM
(12-06-2015, 01:24 PM)Eureka if GLO simplyis the only cheaper network now and many Android users can't browse with it,  it will be a cheat on us o,  plz help if any one has thesame problem I listed out so,  I have seen many of my friends tweaking, I helped alot of my friends too twerk theirs but this friend of mine has Samsung Galaxy s4  and HTC One evolution he told me to help him but I can't cost I have no ideas what I will do,  others re like manual methods just easy but I can't seem to fix is own. please administrator help if you can

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2090.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.