Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Tecno H3 hang at boot logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Tecno H3 hang at boot logo

[Downloads] Tecno H3 hang at boot logo

iam_horlakoded
iam_horlakoded
iam_horlakoded
Enthusiastic Member
10-06-2015, 04:00 AM

Hello, please i need a stock rom for my tecno h3. The phone couldn't boot pass the boot logo after i turned it off and tried to turn it on. But it is booting into recovery mode. Pls help me with the download file.

Manufacturer: Tecno
Model: H3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2015, 10:38 AM
(10-06-2015, 04:00 AM)iam_horlakoded Hello, please i need a stock rom for my tecno h3. The phone couldn't boot pass the boot logo after i turned it off and tried to turn it on. But it is booting into recovery mode. Pls help me with the download file.

supply  gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iam_horlakoded
iam_horlakoded
iam_horlakoded
Enthusiastic Member
15-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Hello, please i need a stock rom for my tecno h3. The phone couldn't boot pass the boot logo after i turned it off and tried to turn it on. But it is booting into recovery mode. Pls help me with the download file.

Email : hismyhilla@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2015, 08:28 AM
(15-06-2015, 11:03 PM)iam_horlakoded Hello, please i need a stock rom for my tecno h3. The phone couldn't boot pass the boot logo after i turned it off and tried to turn it on. But it is booting into recovery mode. Pls help me with the download file.

Email : hismyhilla@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.